Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Default Re: Suggestion lang para sa mga trader's dri sa Buy and Sell

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHomeRoad
    Quote Originally Posted by ruelnov
    It's not enough to have an ID or guarantor if ur dealing with obscure sellers. Integrity of a person cannot be built overnight, and who would be willing to pose as guarantors for obscure sellers anyway?

If u cannot test the item's functionality before buying it, it's ur own risk to pursue buying it. You know it's second hand in the first place, so ur fully aware of the consequences...Good if u know the seller urself, or if the seller agrees to provide a personal warranty or money-back guarantee.

And even if the item is covered with verbal warranty, the seller can still easily get out of that coz it's not a legally-binding one. So again, it boils down to the seller's integrity and u must be willing to take some risks urself...otherwise, don't buy.

agree ko ani !!!!

daghan nako ug napalit ug nabaligya diri but dili kaayo ko hilig anang pundok2x kapoy.... sa mga sellers be honest lang ta ug para sa mga buyers kinahanglan suhito mo sa inyu paliton nga item kung dili try to make post for any suggestions what to buy for your budget....bow!!!
    like i said b4 kani depende ra ni sa tao, kung ok mo sa suggestion maayo, kung dli ok ra pud. wala

mani pugsanay

ok kau ko ani na suggestion sige sugdi dayon

Blog Entries

a similar plan has been hatched months ago and is still undergoing refinements. this is what we referred to as "Premium Membership"... details on this will be posted as soon as things are already being put into place.

premium so magbayad mi ani??

Important Reminder:Â* I think we should be concern more also regarding duplicating ID's.

Siguro mas maayo kung i organized ni only by Istorya.net. New Members after the said meeting January 2006 will collect their certified ID from Istorya.
    And all currently member of Istorya.net will have their ID certified by Istorya.net Issued at the said dates. Although we know mahal ang ID with registered ID number and searchable sa Istorya.net. Istorya.net will collect some contribution for their Registered ID's. I hope barato langÂ*

Nice Thread! Hope Istorya.Net will consider this option for the benefit of the Members of Istorya.net. Specially from Buy/Sell/Trade Threads.
    Thanks Istorya.net

God Bless Us All!

Nice ni na Idea kay morag na ka palit gyud KO sa una Og hardisk dre.. then Daghan ka au BAd sector.. ang dealer wala na gyud ni reply.. sayang to ako money .. then abot Sa I.D. Onsa On pag register ana Bro. .. By the new-B Thanx ,merry christmas

ang koyaw nasd anang i.d.. basin e-pirate ba or e duplicate.. mao nasad nai koyaw dha..

bro, maybe you should read first the previous post. Maybe the solution is only Istorya has the right to give us Registered ID and Seacheable in Istorya.net. So that if you are a newbie and you still don't collect your id to istorya you still don't have the right to make deals, right? :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by mr.suavi
    ang koyaw nasd anang i.d.. basin e-pirate ba or e duplicate.. mao nasad nai koyaw dha..
    mao btaw butangan na ug control no para ma trace nato kung authentic ba ang ID or dli

mao na ang eksaktong counter attack sa piracy of id. authenticity then the searchable dire sa istorya.net.

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast