Page 8 of 97 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood_Cebu View Post
    mao ng for known breeders, their prices vary not much because of gender but more on because of conformation and quality.
    Cguro maglahi ra sa prices if asa lng na breeder gkuha ang pup/dog but the prices doesn't really basing on the gender but quality itself.

So established na gyud ang pricing that dili jud basehan ang GENDER . Hoping mga BREEDERS will acknowledge this .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

i have a question lang coz i have a friend na iya dad owns rottweilers and dobermans.. he told me na iya daw dad gi breed ang dobe and rott nila i dont know why but for me di jud ko mo buhat ug ingani... in fact he gave me one pup but naa sa ako gf, karon big na sya, ako gi dawat coz luoy man ang pup if dili ma take care and sure sad ko na we will take care of d pup.. unsa inyo stand ani mga expert breeders?

Akong stand ana ? It doesnt take an expert to know unsay nakabati mag corssbreed . Para nako ... its PUREBREED jud . Unless aksidente then so be it but kung gi tuyo jud ? I would say , SHAME to that owner . Mas larga na lang ko sa walay papeles basta kabalo ko na pure kumpara sa raza .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by Mingoy777 View Post
    i have a question lang coz i have a friend na iya dad owns rottweilers and dobermans.. he told me na iya daw dad gi breed ang dobe and rott nila i dont know why but for me di jud ko mo buhat ug ingani... in fact he gave me one pup but naa sa ako gf, karon big na sya, ako gi dawat coz luoy man ang pup if dili ma take care and sure sad ko na we will take care of d pup.. unsa inyo stand ani mga expert breeders?
    im no expert but i tend to shoo mix breeding...
    i have no comments about those who love to mix-breed their dogs
    but i'd rather have my dogs in whole - temperaments, conformation, and all.

rott x dobe? murag mahadlok man ko huna2x ana hehehe

i see.. yes @ironwood ang labas kay rott sya ug lawas but ang face mix sa dobe ug rott bale talinison gamay iya face.. ok bya ang temperament as in sweet kaayo na doggy but for me against jud ko ani.

@springfield: yes if aksidente wa man jud tay mahimo ana jud..

sorry double post...

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood_Cebu View Post
    mao ng for known breeders, their prices vary not much because of gender but more on because of conformation and quality.

very agree jud ko ani,based on quality conformation & NOT on the usual "color marking of its pedigree papers'

Quote Originally Posted by Mingoy777 View Post
    ako lang tanaw no,although im not an expert but im one of the few people in the cebu dogworld that is blessed with the opportunity to witness (and mostly assist ) dog breedings,kay naa ju'y mga tawo na either ganahan kay mag experiment or ganahan in a way kay wa na'y lain makitan stud or nag tipid sa stud fee kay either layo or mahal ang stud or simply ganahan lang kay for them breeding is just a simple pairing of 2 dogs of different sexes,mate them & produce pups,sell it,& so forth.As much as possible when they ask for my prerogative i tend to point in the way of pure to pure mating,which sometimes will work or not.and if not,tends to create an air of guilt within myself..as it is very wrong as u tend to promote additional 'shelter dog mixes' & destroy the integrity of a breed.

in case of rotts & dobes mixes,i saw some of them & they are awful too look at specially when it is ur breed involved & u spend a great deal of time & effort to produce dogs that will be good candidates of its breed.and here comes this people,doing unscrupolous pairing just like that.in breeding dogs,one should think ahead as to producing conformationally correct animals,& if possible,animals that are much better than its parents-in terms of function & form.with these mixed pairing-What improvement will it make in its breed?..maybe the 'hybrid vigor'.....but in general---NONE!

^^yes he told me na ganahan daw iya papa maka kita unsa itsura sa dog if dobe and rott.. ga experimento diay.. naka bantay pud ko uban diri mga puppy millers..naa pud maayo kaayo mo post2x na dog lover sila and maluoy sila sa mga dogs etc. but pag adto sa ila sus ang mga dogs gi cage ra tanan and wala jud gawas2x sa cage.. hugaw pa jd kaayo ang place.. tsk3x

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 97 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast