Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Default Re: cellphone buying guide...CHECKLIST:)

Quote Originally Posted by eternity
    i've been a nokia user all my life , that's why i'm still hesitant to buy anything..

aside from the k750i, what can you recommend? with a not more than 20T budget..
    GET A NOKIA...
    for the budget 6680 na cguro...
    for a little more than 20k mag N70 ka nalang

gizmo text line +63918-94-GIZMO (0918-94-44966)
    NOW HIRING we also accept dealers & freelance agents

@mark..naa ba model sa nokia na maka compete sa W550/W800/ROKR in terms of sound quality?..mga 15K or below lang ang price bossing

yeah, i was thinking the same thing...

6680 na lang siguro, at least nokia ghapon

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tolstoi
    @mark..naa ba model sa nokia na maka compete sa W550/W800/ROKR in terms of sound quality?..mga 15K or below lang ang price bossing
    NOPE

just a thought... i don't see any reason why recon nokia cellphone units are considered a fake. does this mean that this is not made by nokia? but is rather made by interprising individual? or perhaps revived dead units or even chopchop stolen units? but the latter still is orig nokia! as far as i know i haven't heard from the news bout fake nokias.

it's not also correct to say that buying a single band cellphone is wrong and would affect signal strength. as long as it's 900 or 1800 since all our system here be it sun, globe or smart dual band system. only problem would be the 850 and 1900 band, wa gyud ni sinal sa ato.

imagine we still can use the 5110s nga single band man ni cya...

and available na ang 3g sa philippines globe(tested and launched last nov 17 during the adcon) and smart(free pa karon ang services kay trial period) and yes capable na ang some cellphone units. this is just my opinion...

well said. appreciate such informative details bro.

Quote Originally Posted by noiret
    just a thought... i don't see any reason why recon nokia cellphone units are considered a fake. does this mean that this is not made by nokia? but is rather made by interprising individual? or perhaps revived dead units or even chopchop stolen units? but the latter still is orig nokia! as far as i know i haven't heard from the news bout fake nokias.
    as i have explained, they are FAKE...made NOT by a nokia manufacturer...trust me...ive seen them with my own eyes...

so hear it here 1st...there is such a thing as fake phones...

it's not also correct to say that buying a single band cellphone is wrong and would affect signal strength. as long as it's 900 or 1800 since all our system here be it sun, globe or smart dual band system. only problem would be the 850 and 1900 band, wa gyud ni sinal sa ato.
    again you are wrong my friend...SUN Cellular is 1800mhz only...not dual band system!
    and you are wrong again for saying that dual band will not affect signal strength...thats what its there for...better coverage!
    for globe and smart, not all towers provide 900mhz or 1800mhz...both act together to provide better reception,the phone automaticaly switches to the better recption.

according to sun technicians ive spoken to face to face, 1800mhz lang gyud ilang system mao daw maglisod ug penetrate buildings and structures... but the way i understand radio waves, 900mhz would have further range unta and less penetrating power...anyhow, bottomline it DOES make a difference

in my office, if you have a single band (900mhz) using smart/globe you get about 1/2 or 3/4 bar signal... if you have a single band (1800mhz) using smart/globe you get max 3/4 bar signal that would drop to zero every few mins now and then even if kept in one location inside my office. if magdual band ka (900&1800) 1/2 to full bar but never drops. thats more than enough proof for me.
    bisita nya balik diri pre dugay naka wala ka anhi

imagine we still can use the 5110s nga single band man ni cya...
    sure you can use 5110 (900mhz) for globe and smart but NEVER with SUN SIM...walay signal hehe.
    5130 is also single band but 1800mhz which will have signal with sun...but experience signal loss with globe and smart.
    8890 is dual band but 900 and 1900 only which means it works as a single band here in the philippines again this wil not work with SUN!

noiret when gani ato next meting? 1st contest na this march right?

note that dual band phones do not work on both bands at the same time.
    the phone actually switches from one band to the other (which ever has a clearer signal/reception)

so with single band phones used on smart and globe networks, once you hit a spot where the band being used is low/weak, it wont have the option to switch to the other band for better signal/reception. then you get drop signals or weak reception. HERE WE WILL SEE THE ADVANTAGE OF DUAL BAND

unfortunately, sun users today are complaining of flactuating/drop/no signal as well as cant connect.
    reason is the systems limitation and network congestion. the only way to over come this is to put more cellsites closer together and up thier capacity. new sites in ayala area is up now....naa nay signal even the underground parking (one side of the parking area ra sad hehe)

thanks for the info bro, i really appreciate what you did, thanx so much this is really a big help sa mga gusto mopalit bag ong celphones

as i have explained, they are FAKE...made NOT by a nokia manufacturer...trust me...ive seen them with my own eyes...
    did nokia know bout this?

again you are wrong my friend...SUN Cellular is 1800mhz only...not dual band system!
    unfortunately, sun users today are complaining of flactuating/drop/no signal as well as cant connect.
    reason is the systems limitation and network congestion. the only way to over come this is to put more cellsites closer together and up thier capacity
    you've said it... it's not because it's using a single band...

btw meeting nato march 6, contest ni bai sinulog ang theme...

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast