Page 8 of 391 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Network Administrator or System administrator, Istorya ta diri.

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgence View Post
    iyaha rjud...naay uban nga nag.Outlook 2010. Ang uban ky nag.Outlook 2007 rman. Dli man xa nahan mo.downgrade. U know na, mas maau jud daw ang bg.o kysa sa daan, mao na iya perception.
    Good morning,

Na try nah nimo ug reInstall ang outlook sir?
    Basin ug mag pa uninstall lng nah cya.

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgence View Post
    iyaha rjud...naay uban nga nag.Outlook 2010. Ang uban ky nag.Outlook 2007 rman. Dli man xa nahan mo.downgrade. U know na, mas maau jud daw ang bg.o kysa sa daan, mao na iya perception.
    basin bugs lang na cya sa 2010 sir.. try daw reinstall then download service pack

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    yup. then besides sa proxy easy to manage if mag DHCP instead using static

Oppsss. Really? what if I would say mas dali ang static and easy to determine when it comes with AAA.

any comment?

Outlook 2010 and 2007 serves same productivity, however, the only difference between the two is that the features and looks. Now, when it comes with the issue, they give different storylines and different requirements. If we would really want the 2010 setup we should try to check if the PC is enough to handle such applications esp. todays apps over the OS.

Slow responding of apps. causes many factors that we can consider such as "was the memory able to provide enough resources to the running apps?" also this one, "how many apps running at the same time?", or "was my PC infected with some spyware, adware, free toolbars, malware, or the worst is worm or trojan?". So, in the way of troubleshooting we should have to be resourceful before touching anything because, we might get the problem worst than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by drwtsn32 View Post
    Oppsss. Really? what if I would say mas dali ang static and easy to determine when it comes with AAA.

any comment?

no comment bro.. kapoy argue its a long story..

maypa share2x nlng ta dri..

u can share ur pie sir kaysa mapadung na noon og debate..
    Last edited by redline; 06-10-2011 at 11:04 AM.

no comment bro.. kapoy argue its a long story..

maypa share ka dri..
    my objective in here is to bring out and share the fact not just assuming of anything that has not really been proven yet. Now, the fact is that you are WRONG in spite of this topic.

This is my pie,

The difference is that dhcp is awkward to determine the hosts and the IP Addresses basically due to the leased time stage. As we moving on, these are the problem,
    • Your machine name does not change when you get a new IP address. The DNS (Domain Name System) name is associated with your IP address and therefore does change. This only presents a problem if other clients try to access your machine by its DNS name and/or how would you manage if ther are tons of IP Addresses and Hostnames changing every now and then? If ther is a time that one of you client is snorkeling on the network and doing something that is not usual thing how would you control that?
    • This could also potentially increases the network traffic because everytime it finds DHCP server it broadcast first (did you know this fact?).
    • Additional time to establish connections (because of time taken to get IP)

Static is a fixed IP and Information of the client and this should be soft documented by following those Information Technology Infrastructure Library strategies and best practises.

Guys, I'm concerned about the facts in here and spread my seeds so it would grow and bear with a delicious fruit - Not from me but you are.

thanks.

Blog Entries

my objective in here is to bring out and share the fact not just assuming of anything that has not really been proven yet. Now, the fact is that you are WRONG in spite of this topic.

This is my pie,

The difference is that dhcp is awkward to determine the hosts and the IP Addresses basically due to the leased time stage. As we moving on, these are the problem,
    • Your machine name does not change when you get a new IP address. The DNS (Domain Name System) name is associated with your IP address and therefore does change. This only presents a problem if other clients try to access your machine by its DNS name and/or how would you manage if ther are tons of IP Addresses and Hostnames changing every now and then? If ther is a time that one of you client is snorkeling on the network and doing something that is not usual thing how would you control that?
    • This could also potentially increases the network traffic because everytime it finds DHCP server it broadcast first (did you know this fact?).
    • Additional time to establish connections (because of time taken to get IP)

Static is a fixed IP and Information of the client and this should be soft documented by following those Information Technology Infrastructure Library strategies and best practises.

Guys, I'm concerned about the facts in here and spread my seeds so it would grow and bear with a delicious fruit - Not from me but you are.

thanks.

YES! I strongly agreed on you bai. This could help accurately to punch the AAA into ground of logs. This is the most ideal way and recommended on the secured production. Since, we are discussing on the proxy or firewall side. Logging is the one that could fly us through and thier should be a proper and accurate thread to report not just by guessing..

Blog Entries

Good day all,

Mga sir unsay use nin.u nga application kanang mag transffer mo ug big file sa inyong file server? (Windows) ako nag use ko ug teracopy; kamo unsa lain nice nga app...mag transfer man gd m next week sa among file server,from FreeBSD to windows 2008 NAS server....

Salamat.

Blog Entries

yup. then besides sa proxy easy to manage if mag DHCP instead using static
    ah, ask lang ta sa mga master diri sa istorya.

Blog Entries

any comment?

i agree with you sir, kay ang DHCP gd mag lain2x man ug IP sakto ba ko sir? wer us ang Static kung unsa nga ip imong e assign mao nah jud nah cya. kung mag hisgot pod tah ug manage dali ra ang static, para nko lng pod ni.

Salamat

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 391 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast