Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

sorry double post.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesmusslewhite View Post
    Do me a favor. As the man who once called me a poor excuse of a christian, because I would not deviate from my scripture and conform to you support of evolution, and later perfessed to being a devout Muslim and follower of the Qur'an; who now wishes to conduct bible studies to my family on the proper interpretations of the scriptures and the teachings of Christ.

haha, thank you! and your point is? I don't really know where this circus of yours will lead us.

With respect could you please enlighten me as to your definition of the God you follow.

This might help me understand how you believe that the thousands of different beliefs all lead to one God, when so many are multi-god or even Pagan beliefs. I could understand the term "many of the world's religions" but not "all the world's religions." it does have me confused to your interpretation of God and world religions.

are you in a hurry? if not, maybe can you wait after kebot gives his answer? please do wait.

They consider themselves as religions, even if you choose to ignore them.
    Satanist do have churches through out the world
    Wicca is a recognized as a religion in the US military
    Church of Humanism, Founded in 1973, located in New York City
    the North Texas Church of Freethought (NTCOF) in Carrollton, a suburb of Dallas, Texas, has a membership of over 200, and is believed to be the largest(meaning there are others) congregation of atheists in the world.

This is why I ask. A definition of your God would help me understand such a broad brush statement.

• the term Satanism is too broad, most of those who used it are not Religious.
    • Wicca? did somebody mentioned wicca? stay focus!
    • the term Humanism also is too broad
    • Atheism is not a Religion

James I will get back to you when you are able to control your emotions okay. I don't want this thread be a playground for those who are addicted to ad hominems.
    Last edited by Malic; 01-16-2010 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    James I will get back to you when you are able to control your emotions okay. I don't want this thread be a playground for those who are addicted to ad hominems.
    I always control my emotions. I had not insulted you in any fashion. You challenged my responses and I tried to respond to your queries. Nothing more and nothing less. I only asked more than you could answer.
    I asked my questions out of the deepest respect, hoping I could get intelligent and engaging replys. I thought there could actually be more, sorry, my expectations must have been to high. It is a fault of mine, I tend to give others too much credit. Sorry my fault. I learn from this mistake.

Further contact will be unnecessary at this point, I believe I have been shown all I need to know at this point.
    Last edited by jamesmusslewhite; 01-16-2010 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    and also consider that it may be in their best interest to kill you too..
    --- lols justified by religion? hmmm.

there is no good or bad religion.. just malicious people
    --- you must have forgotten what is good and what is bad
    religion is made by man.. you can create your religion, nobody is stopping you.. if killing is justified in your religion then so be it..

concept of good and evil is subjective.. what maybe good to you maybe evil to some.. what is evil to you maybe good to others... there is no such thing as good and evil.. its just how people color things...

Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    religion is made by man.. you can create your religion, nobody is stopping you.. if killing is justified in your religion then so be it..

concept of good and evil is subjective.. what maybe good to you maybe evil to some.. what is evil to you maybe good to others... there is no such thing as good and evil.. its just how people color things...
    So if a man chooses to steal small children, rape, torture, and then eat them. This is not evil, if in his own mind he can justify his actions as a good thing? But if his family and neighbors thought the same way?

I personally would have to ware a really thick pair of "Rose Colored" glasses, but I could see your point. And their is validity to your rebuttal.

Blog Entries
    Typical Malic. You would rather, evade, ignore, insult, and belittle, than answer a simple question.

I always control my emotions. I had not insulted you in any fashion. You challenged my responses and I tried to respond to your queries. Nothing more and nothing less. I only asked more than you could answer.
    I asked my questions out of the deepest respect, hoping I could get intelligent and engaging replys. I thought there could actually be more, sorry, my expectations must have been to high. It is a fault of mine, I tend to give others too much credit. Sorry my fault. I learn from this mistake.

Further contact will be unnecessary at this point, I believe I have been shown all I need to know at this point.

I feel that I need to answer the false accusation against me here in this thread.

James said: You challenged my responses and I tried to respond to your queries.

I challenged your responses in this thread? where? maybe in the other thread but not here. See, this is your problem james, you are incapable of spotting one issue from another. You can't separate one from the other. This false impression that you are trying to project here is not you. You want us to believe that you are in control of your emotions when in fact you are not, and you can't hide it from us,we Filipinos aren't dumb.

and by the way this particular statement you posted here is too ancient, I can only laugh at this kind of technique.

James said: you are evading...

james I did engaged you in the other thread. remember the alpha and Omega discussion we had? but to where did you lead our discussion? you were jumping from one issue to another, issues that are too way out from where our discussion started. So its not true that I am evading you, duh, who do you think you are that I should avoid you,haha.

Basing from my experience with you in the other thread, I can sense that to pursue a discussion with you here would be a waste of time and effort b'cos you are incapable of sticking to the main issue.

and...by the way , I told you to wait, didn't I? can you at least show some patience here and stop acting like a child. Im waiting for kebot to give his definition and after that I will give mine. but your impatience cost you something, your integrity.
    that's all. please be patient, okay. The world will not end tomorrow, relax. next time you accuse me of something be sure that you have the right information.

So if a man chooses to steal small children, rape, torture, and then eat them. This is not evil, if in his own mind he can justify his actions as a good thing? But if his family and neighbors thought the same way?

I personally would have to ware a really thick pair of "Rose Colored" glasses, but I could see your point. And their is validity to your rebuttal.
    thats it as it is.. his family and neighbors wont like it, and may have to do measures to protect thier interests.. if he believes its a good thing let him, but he has to consider what "evil" others may do to him if he does such things. he should blame them, after-all, they are just after their own good and well-being...

its really hard to find inner-peace when you are at war with your neighbors.. but its a lot harder to make peace with your neighbors if you are at war with your self - losely translated from sun-tzu

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    thats it as it is.. his family and neighbors wont like it, and may have to do measures to protect thier interests.. if he believes its a good thing let him, but he has to consider what "evil" others may do to him if he does such things. he should blame them, after-all, they are just after their own good and well-being...

its really hard to find inner-peace when you are at war with your neighbors.. but its a lot harder to make peace with your neighbors if you are at war with your self - losely translated from sun-tzu
    I like this as it is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    Malic take my analogy :

First Student: study in-house (in-house learning)
    Second Student: study in private school

Objective: They both want to learn.

Question: Which do you think is better?

We might have different perspective of the objective malic

If my god is MONEY its like saying I am a devotee too and im saved... Gud luck.
    Sorry I can't.

it falls out from the boundaries of the context. The issue is not on the difference of the objective but rather on the procedures or disciplines used to achieve the one and same object.

we all know that that there is no Religion that praises money as their deity.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    Sorry I can't.

it falls out from the boundaries of the context. The issue is not on the difference of the objective but rather on the procedures or disciplines used to achieve the one and same object.

we all know that that there is no Religion that praises money as their deity.
    the one and same object
    --- lols! did you know that we worship a totally different god? out of context pod imo premise brad! wrong imo assumption. means to say wrong na ang argument...

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast