Page 8 of 253 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Default Re: Restaurant Reviews

@Orange77 yup agree ko sa imo na when they transferred sa bigger place nibag.o jud ilang service, pero now its ok na nakaAdjust na sila. Just yesterday when my friend and I were about to have a drink whoah! enclosed in big glass na! maybe its airconditioned na and wala mi nadayun coz im a big fan of open space dining/drinking haaay! just when i thought i found the place ngita na lang mi uban place...

CHikaan sa Cebu--
    Y?-- excellent customer service bai plus dli man pud diay kaau mahal.
    And for those who consumed a lot of rice like me, mas mau diri kay free refill ang ila rice..hehe
    lami pa jud bibingka ai..lol

Cafe George

simply the best restaurant for me here in cebu... the place is nice and cozy... the staff is ok nya ila service for me is excellent, there was one time na wala na available ako gusto orderon kay murag we got there mga late na mga 10 kapin nya i told them na gusto unta ko ug kanang naa gravy ug style nya wa man so they said na mag himo nalang ila chef daw

the food is great nya daghan choices meat fish chicken and pasta they have it... for appetizer i would recommend u try spinach and cheese dip this comes together with lil slices of bread nya lami jud ni cya hehehe... nya try pod nya mo sa ila pork chop in garlic herb and butter juicy jud cya kaayo nya nindot pag ka combine ang butter ug garlic... nya insted of rice pwede pod mo mag potato salad which is lami pod ... for dessert try jud mo chocolate decadence period

ang price nila is ok ok lang pod usually kami duha sa ako wife did2 with appetizer na and dessert budget is 700 to 1000 cguro

try nya mo did2 naa cya sa banilad unahan ra sa crossroads

Quote Originally Posted by mikaela20
    CHikaan sa Cebu--
    Y?-- excellent customer service bai plus dli man pud diay kaau mahal.
    And for those who consumed a lot of rice like me, mas mau diri kay free refill ang ila rice..hehe
    lami pa jud bibingka ai..lol
    omg...yes ang bibingka jud super lami...nya presko kay luto-on man inig palit nimo diba...naa sa gawas sa restaurant naa sila gamay nga payag2 sige himo bibingka....

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynhuever
    omg...yes ang bibingka jud super lami...nya presko kay luto-on man inig palit nimo diba...naa sa gawas sa restaurant naa sila gamay nga payag2 sige himo bibingka....
    lami pa jud noh kay naa cheese sa top and egg pud..

^^ mao mao!! pag sutli nako sa ako friend...naa pa jud siya gi ingon nga lain lami sa chikaan nga native kakanin gihapon ...nalimot lang kokon unsa to...turon ba to or what...ka try ka lain other than the bibingka?

bicol express!
    bsta anha ko isa ka rest, tana ko unsa ila spexalty...
    like abuhan, ila pochero ila da best..
    tana ko didto, ngon ang waitress we serve the best lutong cebu..hehehe
    naa man na mga label ra..

hey guys, sharing with you some good resto's i've tried:

1. Steak - Don Merto's - BTC beside Krua Thai
    2. Japanese - NONKI (a.s. fortuna) and BANRI (crossroads and mactan)
    3. Malaysian - KK's Restaurant - Skyrise Building Asiatown IT Park - try their steamed fish/fish head curry/seafood curry
    4. Italian/Asian/cakes & patries - Cafe Georg (Banilad)
    5. Singaporian - Rasa Marina (Marina Mall Mactan)
    6. Thai - Krua Thai
    7. Filipino - Cafe Adriatico / Golden Cowrie
    8. Chinese - Ching Palace

Happy Eating!!!!!

hi guys, any review for La gondola resto and PORT in waterfront?

Port Seafood Restaurant
    Address: Waterfront, Lahug

Cuisine: Filipino

The interiors are basically in blue and white... not as classy, but the place is comfortable and they have really good Filipino food. It's been a month since I've last gone there but as to what I can recall, prices of the dishes were mostly 130++(a la carte). I highly recommend their Kare-Kare and their Baked Talaba. As for drinks, they serve bottomless iced tea and softdrinks. They also have a bar for those who'd appreciate some wine and spirits.
    For the service staff, they were really friendly and considerate. The last time I dined there, their ACU was kinda broken and the "swing" function wasnt working. But the waitstaff were quick to fix it (and nudged it to another direction. hehe)

They also serve buffet for lunch and dinner, i think. 299php/person for dinner and 199php/person for lunch IF I'm not mistaken.

Enjoy!

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 253 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast