Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: Merged: All about falling in love (with the bridge, friend, etc)

kung fren ko naa ani na situation ako cya ingnon na go for it tel ur fren bout ur feelings. but in my situation ryt now, i wont tel dis gud ol frend of myn ky i don't want to risk our frenship n d changes na mahapen after she'll know bout it. waaaaaaaa. shut up nalng ko...

i will keep my feeling to myself nlng coz f he knows the truth basin ma change iya pagtagad nako,,d na nuon siya ganahan,wa na nuon gubot ug samot,,may pa ug wla

sakto jud. k ra jud unta bya pro ang changes man gud after makahibaw ang person na imo ganahan ba. mayta lagi sme iya na feel ky okies pa sa tanang okies. hehehe.

mao gyud,,

secretly fallin for a friend is very difficult.....u have to be aware of certain emotions that will come ur way..especially if hes ur barkada..but then...i think..u have to control it...coz the closer u get to see him..the more gyud ka..ma fall nya...saunz..

hmmm...yah ur ryt burby_dull...the more u see him the more you fall to him...its very difficult to handle in this kind of situation...but for me there's no wrong in telling the truth dbah...u can tell to the guy not that on the spot gud but kanang in a ryt time...coz la man gud secret na matago..mas madugay man gud mas maka grabe iya ma feel sa guy..then the more lang cya mag antos....

i've actually experienced this when i was in college.. my first love... as in i fell in love with my closest guy friend.. at first it was difficult because ako mismo kept denying that i have feelings for him coz i wa thinking nga murag gi-betray nako cya. to think that we are always together coz, we're classmates sa halos tanan nga subjects. when i felt that in love na ko niya, i kept my distance from him thinking that ma fade lng ako feelings for him & i didn't talk to him for almost a month.. i felt sorry for him coz he had no idea y i was suddenly distant from him. to make d long story short, i ended up telling him my feelings for him maski super ulaw kaau. but he is a good friend & he understood me.. until now, we're still good friends & i have no regrets in telling him my feelings before.. whew!!!

yeah ur right there pinkdove...but then..i have to consider that the guy has someone new...i just cant give in to the feeling...

one thing i can say i GO for it... tell the person how you really feel.. (ayaw ra kalit2x..)
    cause if you don't maybe later you will regret it...

hi! apil ko ha. :> ako pud i'm silently in love with one of my guy friends.. close pa jd mi. hay... we met pgcollege then naka uyab xa twice na den cge lng ko hilak. i dunno oi i think am crazy jd. cge lng ko handom nya. it's been 7years na but the feeling is still here no matter how hard i try mwala. whew.. it's really hard.

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast