Page 7 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by windsong View Post
    so far ok raba iphone 6 and the plus no bendgate? heard that bendgate is just to overblown exaggerated
    #bendgate is for people who wear skinny jeans and those who place their phones in the back pocket and then carelessly sit on it.

Default iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus users

so far ok raba iphone 6 and the plus no bendgate? heard that bendgate is just to overblown exaggerated
    Itll bend if you apply force... I almost/always wear skinny jeans and put my phone on my back pocket pero di nako lingkuran, nothing happens... If you have an expensive phone such as an iphone imo jud na ampongan pud. Gipadako lang na sa mga iphone haters... Exaggerated ra kaayo same with antenna gate and other gates...

Update: battery life soooo good... Nahuman ko charge 11pm... When i woke up at 5 battery is still at 100%... With daily usage like games, read flipboard articles, more than an hour call etc etc di gyud ko mahutdan ug battery in a day!
    Last edited by T1CODE; 11-07-2014 at 05:27 AM.

Pre-orders are up for Globe. Anyone able to?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T1CODE View Post
    Itll bend if you apply force... I almost/always wear skinny jeans and put my phone on my back pocket pero di nako lingkuran, nothing happens... If you have an expensive phone such as an iphone imo jud na ampongan pud. Gipadako lang na sa mga iphone haters... Exaggerated ra kaayo same with antenna gate and other gates...

Update: battery life soooo good... Nahuman ko charge 11pm... When i woke up at 5 battery is still at 100%... With daily usage like games, read flipboard articles, more than an hour call etc etc di gyud ko mahutdan ug battery in a day!
    bro iphone 6 plus 128gb imo model? planning to get the plus karon hehehe

bro iphone 6 plus 128gb imo model? planning to get the plus karon hehehe
    Yes im using iPhone 6 plus 128Gb

Quote Originally Posted by T1CODE View Post
    Yeah 128gb version ra with a lot of apps installed... I experienced app crashes only on facebook and i experience it with my 5S and ipad aswell so thought normal ra. Hehehe
    http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/11...-suppy-switch/

For the past couple of day i think I experienced crashing less than 10 times... So guess not an issue for me but if they have to replace the unit i don't mind going to apple store and have it replace, pero brand new ba ila iilis or refurbished? Complete set or just the phone? Altho i dont sell my old phones but i just dont like having a phone with a different imei sa box.

Pre ordered from globe an ip6 space grey and gold for the wife. Will be getting it at the launching next week
    Last edited by SmoKoY; 11-08-2014 at 09:38 AM.

Weeee! Soon, a lot of iPhone 6 / 6 Plus users are going to be joining us in this thread.

Planning to get 2nd line sa smart ip6 space grey 16gb. Haha basin d nako magamit ang 64gb gyud mas prefer unta ko 32gb.

Plan nko sell 5s then advance payment sa smart para usa ra ako bill hahaha. Ako gamiton number kay ang number sa ako 5s kay unli LTE. Naa naman cap ang net gi offer sa ip6

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast