Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: "Pagpag."

Default Re: "Pagpag."

I have read and watch same stories as this and found out that we are not the only country who's doing or eating pagpag but also other countries as well, e.g.: the USA.

thats why we must not waste food...

kaluoy.. pud sah. kung i recycle lang nila ang ipang labay na chicken gkan sa restaurant then i donate sa mga street children or less fortunate, di na lang pud unta na sila magutom ug di pd masayang ang manko. grasya pud na gihatag gkan langit.

Blog Entries
    Naay naka try ana diri?

Wala koy idea ani at first, karon lng ko kaybaw when my colleague introduced a video about it to me.

Interesting siya as a thought, not as a meal ha.

Haven't seen the docu but I guess you won't resort to eating pagpag unless you badly need to. I know this is so unhygienic but hygiene is the least of these people's worries. Hunger and starvation is knocking and one does not have the luxury of being choosy. So I guess this must be a good idea to feed the poorest of the poor.

Blog Entries
    I was a barista trainer on a barista learning center before.... Most of the time, ang fresh milk ang gapractisan sa akong students for Latte art (kanang naay design na coffee) and you need to froth the coffee on an espresso machine. Most of the time, palpak ang milk.... ang resulta, ilabay sa sink. usahay coffee sad ilabay....

It made me sad karon lang, realizing na pwede unta to mainum sa mga bata na malnourished or babies.

I also have colleagues studying to be chef... And na-uban ko nila to sit in one of the classes. If palpak or successful ilang luto, Like fillet mignon, rib eye steak, salads and hors d'oeuvres na mura rabag barato.... eaten or not, ilabay ra na nila after class.

it's all the same with 5 star hotels etc.

very sad.....

Blog Entries
    omg, i saw a mini-documentary before. gi-dali2x jud dayon nakog pangita..and here you go..

u think life's unfair?you need to watch this..as one commented, "God forgive me for being ungrateful at times 🙏🏾".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by raissah View Post
    Haven't seen the docu but I guess you won't resort to eating pagpag unless you badly need to. I know this is so unhygienic but hygiene is the least of these people's worries. Hunger and starvation is knocking and one does not have the luxury of being choosy. So I guess this must be a good idea to feed the poorest of the poor.
    Agree unhygienic jud siya. Kuyaw masakit ba. Health is wealth baya.

Quote Originally Posted by quirkychinita View Post
    I was a barista trainer on a barista learning center before.... Most of the time, ang fresh milk ang gapractisan sa akong students for Latte art (kanang naay design na coffee) and you need to froth the coffee on an espresso machine. Most of the time, palpak ang milk.... ang resulta, ilabay sa sink. usahay coffee sad ilabay....

It made me sad karon lang, realizing na pwede unta to mainum sa mga bata na malnourished or babies.

I also have colleagues studying to be chef... And na-uban ko nila to sit in one of the classes. If palpak or successful ilang luto, Like fillet mignon, rib eye steak, salads and hors d'oeuvres na mura rabag barato.... eaten or not, ilabay ra na nila after class.

it's all the same with 5 star hotels etc.

very sad.....
    I guess pagpag tells us that we should always be thankful that we have decent food on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by mikyAt View Post
    omg, i saw a mini-documentary before. gi-dali2x jud dayon nakog pangita..and here you go..

u think life's unfair?you need to watch this..as one commented, "God forgive me for being ungrateful at times ����".

Daghan kaykog makit-an sa akong timeline sa social media ba nga reklamo sila about sa ilang life sa mga wala nila naabot or wala nila nakuha nga butang. Thankful ra sad ko makat-on ra ko makuntento.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mikyAt View Post

u think life's unfair?you need to watch this..as one commented, "God forgive me for being ungrateful at times 🙏🏾".

DMD! naay daghan posting ani sa fb pero wa ko mo bother ug click hehehe

maHEPA man gani ang uban katong wa pay anti-hepa vaccine na kusog molamoy ug pungko2x unsa pa kaha ng kusog mo tilap ug pag2x.

sus oi...kaluoy...i was thinking nga katong expired nga chicken from malls ang ilang kan on...katong mada pa jud ba...kato d i mga salin2 jud....

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast