Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Only Child

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjellybean27 View Post
    ... i tried pairing up with an only child... it didn't work! hahaha!
    only child pud imo partner? whoa...unsa man nahitabo? murag clash of the titans? hehehe

murag ingana jd na..clash of the titans

bag o rako kadwat sa akoang annual evaluation.

and according sa nag evaluate nako...

i am very bossy

i am moody and short tempered

i am tactless

i am not courteous and i am not well liked by my co-workers.

d ka malain

so kapoy especially wen dey are meddling with my decisions...i hav no freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by farmboy View Post
    only child pud imo partner? whoa...unsa man nahitabo? murag clash of the titans? hehehe
    yeah only child pod sya. ex-partner ha. and yeah super clash of the titans jud, war of the worlds pa! hehehe...
    Actually we got married 9 years ago. well, exactly 9 years ago. today is our 9th wedding anniv supposedly. fortunately, we only had to suffer 7 years being with each other. hahaha!
    so needless to say, it didn't really work out. i guess we're both happier now without each other. to think we were best friends pa gani before we married each other.. so there! i'm never ever gonna get together with an only child!

aw....clash of the titans jd....i can only imagine..

hay.

yeah only child pod sya. ex-partner ha. and yeah super clash of the titans jud, war of the worlds pa! hehehe...
    Actually we got married 9 years ago. well, exactly 9 years ago. today is our 9th wedding anniv supposedly. fortunately, we only had to suffer 7 years being with each other. hahaha!
    so needless to say, it didn't really work out. i guess we're both happier now without each other. to think we were best friends pa gani before we married each other.. so there! i'm never ever gonna get together with an only child!
    ha? i thought strong ang foundation kung friends mo daun magpakasal mo..faets ba diay ni oi..tsk tsk tsk...

nakauyab man sd ko ug only child..same mi duha..wala sad mi nagkasinabot..ky spoiled brat kaayo sya..faets...mao bulag oi..

possible nga ma-spoil jud ka... then dako kaayo ka ulo ig dako, worst is kanang sobra jud ka pilyo and di na ma-control... lisod ni.

i believe that people have a different notion of the word "spoiled" as applied to us...mga the only. "ah spoiled na sya kay only child man....spoiled sa batasan..etc. i grew up poor and i was never abundant financially and materially. but i had abundance in "my own world" which i created and lived in.

i grew up with more sensitivity towards others instead. although i prefer to keep my distance. i find people have a difficulty understanding me. lisod...at least for the time being, istorya provides an outlet..

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast