Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by g0dmenuelz View Post
    lol same sa final recall, reboot version.
    Mao..total recall n bg.o gyd ning strya.a..ehe..

mao na cyay gitawag ug hollow earth.. if mo jump ka mubalik gihapon ka sa imo gibarogan, naay gravity sa ilawom nga mas gaan pa sa earth, and ang kanang core mao na cyay sun kabantay ka ang aurora why naa ra jud sa north pole ug south pole ky mao na ang hayag sa sun sa tunga nga mugawas sa earth its true naay bangag ang south ug north pole take note dili lng ky ang eath.. all planet naa try dig lng mga bro basta ang planet mag toyok ang tunga ana hollow.. and guess what naay nag puyo sa hollow earth they called them advance people do u think ang alien gkan sa outerspace? its not they came from below. i know u dont believe this. no worries lng mga peps. if curious mo try gather lng ug dig sa atlantis road to el dorado, mayan people, pyramid of egypt ang everything nga mga mysteries of earth. media said its not true but test yourself, used your visions and beliefs, resourcefulness and initiatives, open your mind not your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by nusm1991 View Post
    First of all, it is nearly impossible to dig a hole from one side of the Earth to the other and jump in. But suppose we could? Well, if we jump through that hole, we surely won't make it very far. Tungod ni siya sa "Coriolis Effect" which is why a ball curves weirdly when you toss it while riding a merry-go-round. Unya ikaduha, if you jump in, the air resistance and friction would slow you down making you unable to reach the other side. Ikatulo, the Earth is tilted on its axis at about 20 degrees so you would go Eastward as you jump and make you ricochet from wall to wall down the hole. Ika-upat, the Earth has a molten core which is is 11,000 degrees Fahrenheit, hot enough to vaporize you.

But suppose we could neglect all of them.

Inig ambak nimu sa lungag, you'll be pulled downward by the Earth's gravitational acceleration faster and faster (9.81 meter per second squared) and within 21 minutes, maabot naka sa center. Inig abot nimu sa center sa Earth, mu stop na imung pag accelerate kay naa gud ka sa center, so zero na ang imung acceleration. But since naa paman kay initial downward speed mu padayun gihapon ka ug tagak but slower and slower napud since gravity is now pulling against you and slowing you down. So mu decelerate napud ka at 9.81 meters per second squared, until maabot ka sa atbang nga side sa Earth. So after 42 minutes, maabot naka sa other side sa Earth at which point you will slow to a full stop just like when you started.

And you will fall down the hole again and go back and forth like a "yoyo" forever; unless there is someone to catch you. :P

maybe magka anam ug ka hinay after mo lapos sa south pole, and mo anam napd ug kahinay inig lapos sa north pole. and so on, hantod ma full stop sa core

example, kuha kag 12inch garter(earth), sa 6th inch(core) imong higtan ug bato(the ts). e stretch siya(maoy nag symbolize sa gravity) so kung. so kung imong e pull from left(north pole) mo swing siya padung right(south pole) db, and maabot ang time na mo hinay siya sa iyang movement hantod mo hunong siya sa middle.

Quote Originally Posted by G U E R R I L L A S View Post
    mao na cyay gitawag ug hollow earth.. if mo jump ka mubalik gihapon ka sa imo gibarogan, naay gravity sa ilawom nga mas gaan pa sa earth, and ang kanang core mao na cyay sun kabantay ka ang aurora why naa ra jud sa north pole ug south pole ky mao na ang hayag sa sun sa tunga nga mugawas sa earth its true naay bangag ang south ug north pole take note dili lng ky ang eath.. all planet naa try dig lng mga bro basta ang planet mag toyok ang tunga ana hollow.. and guess what naay nag puyo sa hollow earth they called them advance people do u think ang alien gkan sa outerspace? its not they came from below. i know u dont believe this. no worries lng mga peps. if curious mo try gather lng ug dig sa atlantis road to el dorado, mayan people, pyramid of egypt ang everything nga mga mysteries of earth. media said its not true but test yourself, used your visions and beliefs, resourcefulness and initiatives, open your mind not your eyes.
    The idea of a hollow earth was discarded 300 years ago. That hypothesis has been shown to be wrong by observational evidence. The law of gravity shows that objects clump together into spherical objects to form galaxies, stars, and planets. Also, the mass of the Earth is too large for the planet to be hollow. If the Earth was hollow, the gravity on Earth would be much lesser than it is. Also, the inner Earth would have very little gravity. Ikaduha, the reason why planets rotate is tungod sa law of conservation of angular momentum, and not because they're hollow.

d kaha total high... hehe

TS, ayaw kalimti nga muagi paka og CORE

Quote Originally Posted by thuzhar View Post
    mga brad
    if naae hole from the north going through the south pole

if maabot ko sa pikas point , mura ba ku mag lupad becuz sa downward force?

hahaalll l ga libug ko.

i made a little illustration

share ur thoughts.

na curios na no0n ko dah.. kung unsay nag connect sa north ug south; kung naa man gani. Google here i come

Lingawa kaya sa katong mga na ngita og Antimatter sa earth core ani.

Quote Originally Posted by G U E R R I L L A S View Post
    Im sorry but I read somewhere that the hollow earth theory is invalid. It was stated in that article that it has something to do the sun's charged particles striking* the polar regions of earth. But im not sure about any new updates about aurora as i havent checked for years. I could be wrong now but I know I was right about this years ago when I read about it.
    Last edited by Online; 07-17-2013 at 01:51 PM. Reason: striking* it*

its a fact na hollow ang earth north/south poles seaman ako maguwang bawal sila mo byahe diha dapita kay mag loko2x ilaha mga instruments sa barko..same as pilot sa airoplano no fly zone diaha dapita sa hollow area delikado ma crash kay kusog ang gravity ma shot dyud ka sa dako na hole..

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast