Page 7 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

@reypel i myself is a big fan of resistance bands. They are very portable and they make the exercises more intense compared to dumbells. Am i not sure though how much the prices are. I'm sure they're being sold at Chris sports.

81kgs ko sauna january 2009... then january 2010 naabot ko 60kgs. this month August 2010 67kgs nasad ko. ang sekreto nako sama ra sa posts ni Xenoxorph diet and excercise ra jud. wala ko nag supplement kay gusto nako natural ra. wala sad ko nag gym. i don't know kung mao ni sakto pamaagi pero it worked for me. sa 1st week nako igo rako halfcooked vegetables and 1 piece of bread. 2nd week all fruits and 1 piece bread, 3rd week sagol na ang fruit og vege. sa 6 months nako nga strict diet, no oil and no rice policy jud ko. niabot sad ang time that i ate vege RAW like cabbage, carot, paliya, chinese pechay.

since dili naman ko balik uae, ibalik nako ang desired timbang nako nga 67kg-68kg.. pero kung hagiton ko 60kg nasad, i'll raise your bet makaya nako. hehehe... dali ra kaayo man gud. disiplina rajud intawn. it's not the taste from the food that i'm after but the benifit i get from eating it. hehe

There really is nothing much more important than discipline when it comes to building lean muscle mass and fat loss

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoxorph View Post

@lestat I would suggest you lay off the cardio. Do around 40minutes of high intensity weight lifting! with 30-45 seconds in between sets! Aim for 12-15 repetitions! make sure rep 15 is the LAST REP you can do! make sure you do 1-2 seconds for positives and 3 seconds negatives! and the most important of all! Nutrition! cut down your sodium intake and if possible. NO PROCESSED SUGAR. All you're carbs should come from good sources(fruits, Veggies, Oats, etc)
    i do 3 sets 12-15 reps. last rep nako much heavier than the rest. i'm doing 3 types each. around mga 40 mins na ako weight lifting. ang 20 mins ako cardio. 1 hr jud na ako budget sa ako exercise daily. diet nako. No rice diet. 3 meals a day. bfast nako kay wheat bread or banana + protein(fish/egg) m trying to do the before 6 diet. y should i stop my cardio?

@daddie my program is a bit different. My goal is different from yours so i wouldnt advice you to do the same program as me. I am an athlete so i train like one! conditioning exercises like High intensity cardio. you can do boxing, Jump ropes, sprints, plyometrics. What ever you like!

@lestat I would suggest you lay off the cardio. Do around 40minutes of high intensity weight lifting! with 30-45 seconds in between sets! Aim for 12-15 repetitions! make sure rep 15 is the LAST REP you can do! make sure you do 1-2 seconds for positives and 3 seconds negatives! and the most important of all! Nutrition! cut down your sodium intake and if possible. NO PROCESSED SUGAR. All you're carbs should come from good sources(fruits, Veggies, Oats, etc)
    thanks bro. ako na himuon, og 3x a week ang pag lift then mag add ko conditioning workout. dili ni pwede nga 3 days conditioning bro? ang day nga mag lift ko, dili sagulan og cardio? MWF lift, then TThS conditioning? thanks

@lestat1116 you are obviously OVER TRAINING. If i may ask. How long have you been working on your goal?

@Daddie 3 days is conditioning is too much bro! For sure if you are really working out with intensity you would be sore for the next 24-72 hours guaranteed! Thats exactly what i feel everytime i workout! and it feels great! It would really be painful to do condition with a sore body so i think 2 days is enough..

@lestat1116 you are obviously OVER TRAINING. If i may ask. How long have you been working on your goal?
    started june. naa man gud ko gi follow na program. its a 6 day program w/ 1 rest. heres the link: http://www.muscleandstrength.com/wor...g-workout.html

ako lang gi everyday ako cardio coz nindot man gud feeling.
    Last edited by lestat1116; 08-04-2010 at 09:47 PM.

You should already be changing your program by now. You've probably reached a plateau! It might feel good but you don't know whats happening in the inside. Do the cardio in the Workout. like what i said. You'd be burning more fats if the workout is more intense. You'd be burning fats more and you'd be saving 20 minutes of your time

You should already be changing your program by now. You've probably reached a plateau! It might feel good but you don't know whats happening in the inside. Do the cardio in the Workout. like what i said. You'd be burning more fats if the workout is more intense. You'd be burning fats more and you'd be saving 20 minutes of your time
    so i'm going to workout 3 times a week nalang? ako man gud gi separate ang abs exercise sa weight training. wat if ako take away ako cardio during weight training?
    Last edited by lestat1116; 08-04-2010 at 11:00 PM.

who knows wer to buy billy blanks tae bo advance pls pm me...or if u hav a copy...tnx

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast