Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Default Re: men with long hair, why???

in fairness gnhan kog guyz na long hair.. kay it goes to show na theyre not afraid to be who they want to be... d sad ingon na ang mga short hair kay d ka express sa ilang gusto pero... palahi sad bah.... theyre not afraid to be different although dghan na kaug long hair na guyz karon... nice sad bya cla tan.awn.. depende sad sa magdala....

really sexy. mysterious (except na lang jud if damak tan-awon ha). you're-in-for-a-wild-ride vibe.

saw Diego (remember the soccer player in rexona?) 2 months ago. drop dead gorgeous. was very close to salivating.

I think a guy with long hair is SEXY
    But he has to clean it, etc. Kai luod kaayu tanawn nga ga pilit2x lang na dha...

Quote Originally Posted by KaTzKi
    well i dunno... maybe they wan it long lng.. i dun wanna be bias n all but my man has a long hair, he goes to tha saloon jes to have it on braids, hed pay no matter how much jes to make it look good.. vain?? maybe! he he he! i dunno if uve heard of korn oil, he said he'll have dot soon.. uhmmm i dun mean to be dumb.. but wot's korn oil? sakto bna ang spelling ana?
    cornrow siguro. its a style of braiding the hair. like iverson's

Quote Originally Posted by tahbiapo
    i should ask a long-haired guy, but since no long-haired guy's around here... Â*i think some guys grow their hair long because they like the way it feels against their skin; long hair makes them stand out from the crowd; long hair reflects their personality. Â*i've noticed that artistically-inclined and very creative guys (musicians, scientists) tend to have long hair. Â*i personally like to look at guys with this type of hairstyle. Â*to me, it doesn't matter if it looks messy or whatever, because if it's only possible, i'd offer to braid or style their hair. hehehe...
    correct.......

why i agree?...because i have long hair......

my hair is long now. i was in the states for 6 months nya mahal man magpa-haircut didto, so nitaas akong buhok.

Used to have ala Anthony Keidis length of hair sometime in in the early 90's in TC . The military got rid with it in bootcamp and now , after 8 years of military cut , I am growing it long again pero one lshoulder length na lang .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

its a freedom of expression

yea, whyy?? i don't see the purpose :P

Quote Originally Posted by misfit
    yea, whyy?? i don't see the purpose :P
    Its like , are women only supposed to wear earrings and grow long hair ? Or an easy one .... ngano man magpamubo man ug hair ang uban babay na manly kaay ug cut but are straight females . DI ba lalaki ra man angay pamubo ug buhok ? Sort of like that .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast