Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

if this is true... then excited na kaayu ang naa na purgatoryo... kay judgement day na

for me it doenst matter if i go to hell or heaven... si God ra ang mag buot.... at least naa tay kapa ingnan.

btw.. im a devout catholic..

There have only been a few predictions of Doomsday predictions in the past that did not actually happen, we know that because we are all still here.

Read this list of winners, it will make you feel better.
    The end is nigh! - DK's MySpace Blog |

They all believed they were correct, If you believe in the writings of Nostradamus he has predictions that go to the year 3797, So we may still be around for a little while longer.

Only God knows and he says nobody will know, so the means the predictors all have it wrong. It is coming, today, tonight, tomorrow, or thousands of years from now. Just live your life as if it could be within your next breath, be prepared and walk with God. Death is not suppose to be feared, for it is the next step to eternal bliss. Hope to see you on the other side, and we are in a happier place.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmusslewhite View Post
    There have only been a few predictions of Doomsday predictions in the past that did not actually happen, we know that because we are all still here.

Read this list of winners, it will make you feel better.
    The end is nigh! - DK's MySpace Blog |

They all believed they were correct, If you believe in the writings of Nostradamus he has predictions that go to the year 3797, So we may still be around for a little while longer.

Only God knows and he says nobody will know, so the means the predictors all have it wrong. It is coming, today, tonight, tomorrow, or thousands of years from now. Just live your life as if it could be within your next breath, be prepared and walk with God. Death is not suppose to be feared, for it is the next step to eternal bliss. Hope to see you on the other side, and we are in a happier place.
    Amen brother...
    [to ALL]: Amen?

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    of course i do---that's why i know all the answers. i even know when the world will end. it'd be on 2012!
    good for you >.<

yup dili man jud na end of the world...mao nang gitawag ni nostradamus nga beginning of GREAT CHANGE.
    sa science (if tinuod) kay Polar Shift. so magka great change jud.

6.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567