Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackberry

Quote Originally Posted by seaferry View Post
    is there somebody here knows how to open blackberry storm?
    not sure how to open it if it was bought locally, but i know if it was given by a family member over seas (ex. USA), they can call the company they got the phone from (for me it was verizon) and ask them to unlock it. but it has to be the account holder who does the unlocking.

i've done it on a couple phones from t mobile also

if i have a BLACKBERRY CURVE 8350i sent here from the US, magamit ba diri? and does anyone here know how to unlock it?

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    naa bay namaligya bnew na blackberry na phone dri sa cebu ?

Quote Originally Posted by marv25 View Post
    if i have a BLACKBERRY CURVE 8350i sent here from the US, magamit ba diri? and does anyone here know how to unlock it?
    you just have to spend a little..for the BB Bold it's just about 17 Canadian dollars charged to ur credit card in exchange for the unlock code. have tried it twice na and it's reliable..you may visit this website www.cellunlock.net

pede ilisdan ang casing sa blackberry? og asa na paliton dre cebu? kay na garas ako BB fon

Quote Originally Posted by lesserkisser View Post
    If you have questions, please post. I will be glad to answer them.... hehehe
    bro iam planning to have a blackberry storm. but ask lang ko if ma use ba nako all its features diri. pwede na siya sa prepaid sim or just postpaid?

Quote Originally Posted by seaferry View Post
    bro iam planning to have a blackberry storm. but ask lang ko if ma use ba nako all its features diri. pwede na siya sa prepaid sim or just postpaid?
    pwede ra sir kung openline na...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by electra View Post
    pede ilisdan ang casing sa blackberry? og asa na paliton dre cebu? kay na garas ako BB fon
    di ko sure pero murag pwede kay kita ko ug curve nga transparent ang housing

pwede change casing, problem is very few retailers of blackberry accessories and casings here, if at all. try checking out CrackBerry.com ? The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users & Abusers and Smartphone, Laptop & UMPC Store - eXpansys UK

how do i enable my yahoo messenger for blackberry? i already downloaded it but wen i sing in, it say that "service not enabled for this handheld"...pls help. thanks

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast