Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bug Reports - v4

Name of Browser: FF 3.5.18
    Where to find the bug: top navigation
    Description of the bug: not always on top
    Steps to recreate the bug: log in, scroll on every page, always at the bottom of every window.

Smile Re: Bug Reports - v4

Name of Browser: Firefox, Chrome, IE
    Where to find the bug: Forum home page
    Description of the bug: no permission to access when using directory for landing (see screenshot)
    Steps to recreate the bug: go to http://istorya.net/forums/ to correct the issue, click forums on the message that comes up.

Spoiler! 

Blog Entries

I can't recreate this issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by poldopunk View Post
    Description of the bug: no permission to access when using directory for landing (see screenshot)
    Steps to recreate the bug: go to http://istorya.net/forums/ to correct the issue, click forums on the message that comes up.

Spoiler! 

problem: when a topic is click , it seems to go to the thread starter page then after like 2-3 seconds it goes to the last page and having a not so very smooth transition.

problem2: sometimes quick reply refreshes all the page (old school type) and before it refreshes a command prompt popup .

Spoiler! 

I have the same issue. Sauna, mo-type ra ko sa address bar, istorya.net/forums, mo-redirect siya sa INDEX.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stealthghost View Post
    I have the same issue. Sauna, mo-type ra ko sa address bar, istorya.net/forums, mo-redirect siya sa INDEX.
    This seems to be a non-issue on my end using different browsers and as guest. Try to refresh your cache and see if it helps. There have been a couple of adjustments within the day.

Quote Originally Posted by emailroy2002 View Post
    problem: when a topic is click , it seems to go to the thread starter page then after like 2-3 seconds it goes to the last page and having a not so very smooth transition.

problem2: sometimes quick reply refreshes all the page (old school type) and before it refreshes a command prompt popup .
    This is under investigation. It is hard to check since it only happened once or twice to me. However, it might be due to timeout issues. I will keep searching for an answer to this.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoR View Post
    This seems to be a non-issue on my end using different browsers and as guest. Try to refresh your cache and see if it helps. There have been a couple of adjustments within the day.
    i just cleared the cache and tried it, same thing. also tested with 4 browsers; Safari, IE, Chrome and Firefox. Tested with Windows XP, OS X and openSUSE (virtual), they all show the same thing. I think it's a directory permission or .htaccess problem -- na modify siguro mao dili mo load ang index sa kani nga directory.

Blog Entries

Try again. I put in a hard code to make sure it loads the correct script.
    i just cleared the cache and tried it, same thing. also tested with 4 browsers; Safari, IE, Chrome and Firefox. Tested with Windows XP, OS X and openSUSE (virtual), they all show the same thing. I think it's a directory permission or .htaccess problem -- na modify siguro mao dili mo load ang index sa kani nga directory.

im not really sure sir Beor if this is a bug but it is annoying

Browser: Opera 11.52

first, this is what happens kung mgload pa ang browser. it's clean looking and without any eyesore

after my browser has finished loading, Infolinks get in the way causing Istorya.net logo to be blocked from view and it also reduces the istorya screen

Blog Entries

It isn't supposed to display on the headers and footers. Let me check this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Utan_Tinunoan View Post
    im not really sure sir Beor if this is a bug but it is annoying

Browser: Opera 11.52

first, this is what happens kung mgload pa ang browser. it's clean looking and without any eyesore

after my browser has finished loading, Infolinks get in the way causing Istorya.net logo to be blocked from view and it also reduces the istorya screen

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast