Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    Why Is God Always Innocent?
    --- the dumbest question from athiest. lols, lets validate your question...
    ...or the dumbest answer from a fundie?

God
    --- exist on Faith.
    --- athiest dont believe in.
    you are correct, which then makes faith IRRATIONAL.

Innocence
    --- what case? calamities.
    ANY horrific death---natural or man-made. didn't you read the first post?

therefore: LISTEN
    oh, i know how to listen. therefore, work on your reading comprehension.

How come there is a trial on FAITH? Inquisition happened already. Now the ANTI-CHRIST wants to make a new one. lols! With Athiesm there is no freedom even on what you believe. HOW DUMB THESE PEOPLE ARE.
    the inquisition happened because people from the old-ages thought it's best to get rid of people who are rational. simple as that. the modern day inquisition is equivalent to fundies preaching they're the better religion than others. it's not killing other physically, but killing others INTELLECTUALLY.

Why is our faith in question? If athiest question about destruction, what about creation? They believe God is responsible for the destruction, but they don't believe God is responsible for creation. So that means they have a problem with LOGIC?
    your statement is illogical. we NEVER said GOD is responsible for the destruction. ergo, we question it instead. again, work on your comprehension skills.

Athiest throw this type of things on us because they want us to get mad with our God. This means believers "IT IS A TEST OF FAITH". Wether we believe or not, "IT ALREADY HAPPENED". When you are alone in the middle of fear try to remember this assurance: The Lord is my shephered... yea though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil for thou art with me...
    yes it's a test on your faith. don't get all too defensive.

How comforting chad dba? Whats your assurance ATHIEST? MONEY? hahaha! Go ahead, earn as much as you can. I think HAITIANS NEED MONEY NOW... you can straight away give them chad... i tell you its worthless. What they need is COMFORT.
    are you in a dreamlike state? let's be real. realistically speaking, Haitians need our money. have you read your news lately? the Red Cross prefers that people donate money instead of goods, because money is more convenient in a destruction like that. please read your news.

Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    lols! thats not the point reg, my point is he is a SO-SO. lols! and reg, as usual, u don't think the same way and ordinary fellow. You must be special, Above or Below Normal Capacity. Well, as much as you distant yourself from the rest, few people only overcomes it. The rest they are happy in an institution they live now... gud luck.
    that's funny. so now i'm the anti-christ? how judgmental coming from a Christian. is that what you've learned from Christianity? by the way, you wanna play semantics? the word anti-christ means "against Christ". now think, how can an atheist be ANTI-CHRIST? to be AGAINST is to oppose CHRIST and his teachings. that's not what atheism is about. again, work on your comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    Question: Unsa man nga LAW atu basihan para atu I Judge ang Ginoo if Innocent bah Siya or DILI?
    there is the Divine Law which comes directly from the scriptures and the answer can be found there as what CLIFF DREW posted. there, it explains why GOD allow evil to exist, therefore, GOD is like this almighty figure who washes his hands when millions are killed, but suddenly becomes the apple on everyone's eyes when good things happen.

We cannot judge someone who claims to be all knowing(God) when we ourselves claim to have limited knowledge.
    God always punishes the wicked, Godless and lawless people.

In the Holocaust more then 6million died. Hitler has a the freewill to deny God so is Satan. So its up to us what do we do with these horrible things. Wether we choose God or the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by kebot
    lols! thats not the point reg, my point is he is a SO-SO. lols! and reg, as usual, u don't think the same way and ordinary fellow. You must be special, Above or Below Normal Capacity. Well, as much as you distant yourself from the rest, few people only overcomes it. The rest they are happy in an institution they live now... gud luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    that's funny. so now i'm the anti-christ? how judgmental coming from a Christian. is that what you've learned from Christianity? by the way, you wanna play semantics? the word anti-christ means "against Christ". now think, how can an atheist be ANTI-CHRIST? to be AGAINST is to oppose CHRIST and his teachings. that's not what atheism is about. again, work on your comprehension.
    Fact is, he called you "abnormal". Aha man diay ang moderator diri?

Anyway, I'm still wondering why most Christians feel so threatened by atheists' questions.
    Last edited by tingkagol; 01-28-2010 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tingkagol View Post
    Anyway, I'm still wondering why most Christians feel so threatened by atheists' questions.
    tanan christians naa doubt.. mao na weakness sa christians.. athiests have no such doubts.. lack of or little faith breeds insecurites

kung grabe inu pagsalig sa inu pagka christiano o pagkamuslim o pagka judeo.. maski unsa isulti sa mga athiests di tana ma epektohan..

the truth is theres always that little athiests in all of us.. repressed lang jud and ang uban mahadlok mo admit.. hehehehe...

daghan kaau close minded, masuko ichallenge ila core beliefs...

Quote Originally Posted by tingkagol View Post
    Fact is, he called you "abnormal". Aha man diay ang moderator diri?

actually, it was regnauld who he called abnormal. but yeah, this guy KEBOT wala pa gyud mu tagam bisag gi-mute na. i'll give him the courtesy of not reporting to the mods. i'll wait for the mods to take action.

@cliff drew

Quote:
    WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES

* God does not cause the bad conditions in the world.—Job 34:10.
    * By calling God a liar and saying that He withholds good from His subjects, Satan questioned Jehovah’s right to rule.—Genesis 3:2-5.
    * Jehovah will use his Son, the Ruler of the Messianic Kingdom, to end all human suffering and to undo its effects.—1 John 3:8.

what makes u think bible is the answer to evverything .

bible is a manula of life .

its like looking at the oldest manual of the latest computer model.

because they solely believe that the bible is the answer to everything...

come to think of it, it all started in the scriptures.. if there's no scriptures, then there might be no religion at all....

we can't actually question the power of the bible for them... that's all...

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    actually, it was regnauld who he called abnormal. but yeah, this guy KEBOT wala pa gyud mu tagam bisag gi-mute na. i'll give him the courtesy of not reporting to the mods. i'll wait for the mods to take action.

mutoo ka ni ***#*, tabla raka'g dili moto-o'g ginoo
    Quote:
    How come there is a trial on FAITH? Inquisition happened already. Now the ANTI-CHRIST wants to make a new one. lols! With Athiesm there is no freedom even on what you believe. HOW DUMB THESE PEOPLE ARE.
    the inquisition happened because people from the old-ages thought it's best to get rid of people who are rational. simple as that. the modern day inquisition is equivalent to fundies preaching they're the better religion than others. it's not killing other physically, but killing others INTELLECTUALLY.
    HOW DUMB THESE PEOPLE ARE. :
    abraham lincoln
    Louis Pasteur
    Alber Einstein

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZuknsnphEU
    Last edited by cromagnon; 01-28-2010 at 01:35 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast