Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Default Re: Suggestion lang para sa mga trader's dri sa Buy and Sell

ei dext...diin ka nagbuhat sa imo id format?sa netopia??hehe...saw you..ako gani nag print sa imo sample..hehe

am good with this idea, just keep me posted

about d unofficial official meeting place for traders, what do yo think of that idea. Seleceted places in cebu wherein did2 mostly cla mag transact.. mas convenient ba? pls comment. THANKS :mrgreen:

ok kaau na pro i hope dli sad na absaran sa uban.

thanks...

join ko any...

hulat lng ko kanus-a ni... monitoring mode ko..........

Quote Originally Posted by Unmei
    ei dext...diin ka nagbuhat sa imo id format?sa netopia??hehe...saw you..ako gani nag print sa imo sample..hehe
    netopia? ambot lang kay naa ra ko dri sa balay ato pag buhat? basin lain na na member sa istorya

nag pa print nimo. Pro sure ko na dli to ako. hehehehehhe

Nindot unta ni nga suggestion bro but in the first place, istorya existed to provide a buy/sell alternative. The items here are not even taxed by the BIR. Moreover, members are bound by a MOA when they joined this group..

Sakto ang gisulti ni ruelnov, it is already to our knowledge that secondhand items are as they are remain "secondhand" so more or less naa na jud na siya wear and tear.. So meaning, it's at the disposal of the buyer himself if he will buy the item or not. It's also his responsibility na to really test the item, etc..

And as ruelnov said again, a verbal guarantee that a certain item is okay is not legally binding.. So meaning again, naa ra jud na sa buyer unsaon niya pagkalaki aron dili siya maalkanse.. Maybe he can provide a written contract to the seller, depende niya unsa iya style to protect himself..

Because I guess providing your picture and complete address, etc.. might be subject to abuse especially karon nga grabe kaayo ang profile snatching. I have even this experience wherein a hacker kept on emailing me and referring me to my real name! I was so confused because I never gave my real profile over the internet. But I guess he got the info from the forums where I joined.. Right now, I still receive emails from this guy "from Africa" who wants to buy some items I posted in bidshot and ebay.. And guess what, he wants me to give my credit card numbers..

I also had this experience in Istorya wherein a buyer bought my celfone.. Three days passed she texted me and told me nga defective daw ang phone kay dili daw maka send ug messages. I replied to her and told her that I will check the phone first... A few minutes later, cge na siya ug text hurling baseless accusations and cursing even if ni ingon nako niya nga ako i check ang phone.. Pag check nako pagka-ugma diha nako nahibal-an nga ang problema kay "Message sending failed" ra diay -- naa man gud problema atu sa network because during that time the weather was not good... Pero I gave her nalang a refund because I didn't want the way she baselessly accused me..

So what if naay maka encounter nga ingun ana like my situation? what if i post dayon akong pic ug address? even if ma rectify, the fact is naguba na imong name sa uban.. But anyway I appreciate your efforts to really rid Istorya of these pranskters..

Quote Originally Posted by ruelnov
    It's not enough to have an ID or guarantor if ur dealing with obscure sellers. Integrity of a person cannot be built overnight, and who would be willing to pose as guarantors for obscure sellers anyway?

If u cannot test the item's functionality before buying it, it's ur own risk to pursue buying it. You know it's second hand in the first place, so ur fully aware of the consequences...Good if u know the seller urself, or if the seller agrees to provide a personal warranty or money-back guarantee.

And even if the item is covered with verbal warranty, the seller can still easily get out of that coz it's not a legally-binding one. So again, it boils down to the seller's integrity and u must be willing to take some risks urself...otherwise, don't buy.

agree ko ani !!!!

daghan nako ug napalit ug nabaligya diri but dili kaayo ko hilig anang pundok2x kapoy.... sa mga sellers be honest lang ta ug para sa mga buyers kinahanglan suhito mo sa inyu paliton nga item kung dili try to make post for any suggestions what to buy for your budget....bow!!!

Questions:

What are the requirements/guidelines for application of IDs? (it shouldn't be discriminatory)
    Who will be vested with the authority to grant IDs to members? (ideally, those who don't have direct interest)

though i still think everything will drill down as to how keen we are at checking on the seller's goods and personal background before the perfection of the deal.. inherent risk is to be pressumed when buying second hand items or to unauthorized dealers..

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast