Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

It seems more and more difficult to find people who want to attend church with any regularity. A growing number of people want to come when they feel like it, and their commitment to serving the Lord is in most cases, lacking.

There has also been a wave of people who say their spiritual needs are being met virtually through the Internet in the form of chat rooms, etc. A lot of these folks have been hurt by the church and they prefer to not have to deal with people face-to-face, as in a traditional church setting...

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    The meaning of the church is the embodiment of Jesus Christ himself, we are as a whole is the church. Why would a believer would look at it in such a human perspective when it's intentions is purely divine. You would be seen as well in what fashion you are discerning towards the church.

it takes the whole organization to cover up those *** crimes.
    it takes the whole lot to back up the appointed one's, (POPE's) infallibility.

...and it takes a couple of lifetimes, try centuries before they admit they made a boo-boo, and say sorry.

that's as real as it can get.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFox View Post
    Not doing anything to prevent is the same as allowing. Mura gud kamung Cebuano, klaro kaayung korakot inyu officials, la pud muy gihimo, so you allowed them to abuse your province. To summarize is, if its in your jurisdiction and you allow evil things to be done, your also responsible for the deed.

And to further say it, your logic is all screwed since I never implied in the first place that the priests were the ones, I clearly said it was the POPE who was aware of the situation.

Oh yes, you said, " the PRIESTS allowed the Rwandans to be butchered" .. hope you have read well your earlier posts .. but, anyway, it is but natural that a person who has issues with the Church will always exaggerate negative situations: white can be seen as black .. and even make people agree with him. I call that, "tire kicking personality".

Now as regards your generalization of what cebuanos are .. well, I leave it to the cebuanos to answer dude .. after all, you are in a, "cebuano forum". I find your ealier post offensive .. not to say, insulting for cebuanos!

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFox View Post
    What am I?
    i believe your a schismatic catholic...i am a sede! it takes reason and faith to follow Christ's church! most of the problem this days starts at the top... but you dont have to be schismatic coz it is evil...

Quote Originally Posted by josephdc View Post
    Did "millions, even billions" die during the Inquisition?
    you might want to review world history for that, sir.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by munzter666 View Post
    it takes the whole organization to cover up those *** crimes.
    it takes the whole lot to back up the appointed one's, (POPE's) infallibility.

...and it takes a couple of lifetimes, try centuries before they admit they made a boo-boo, and say sorry.

that's as real as it can get.
    Accusations are just accusations, it's quite easy to utter words but the hardest part is to ascertain the real truth thus bestowing substance to the censure. Well if you believe, there is always justice in the eyes of GOD, we would know then when the final judgement would come who would succumb to the faults, would it be prejudice or would it be punishments towards the sinner. Sooner or later we will see.

how soon is now, sir?

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    It is already written, sometimes justice needs patience as well.

everything goes into a complete mess when something goes where it shouldnt be.. the church shouldnt concern itself with the affairs of politics and politics shouldnt concern itself with religion... saon man ni religion, gamit2xon man sa uban para sa ila political purposes...

you may have noticed the trend during the last decade.. but the RC church and other religious organizations had been political prostitutes... going in politicians (e.g. cory aquino) who promise them support... if aquino hadnt become president. the officials of th RC church wouldnt be all b*tchy about politics... nagpuyo ra tana sila sa ilaha mga duties as preachers... not political activists...

to all religious leaders from all faiths, do not use religion to further your own political ambitions.. do not take advantage of the supertitions of the people.. (frankly, id like to give the middle finger to you so-called religious people)

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast