Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

wow very nice kaau nga pet

May God Bless You Mam...

up lang po...

available nani si storm mo stud?

these magnificent labs build a solid foundation of strong bloodlines in cebu,there dominant phenotype & genotype is evident from progeny to progeny.i think 60% of labradors carry the bloodline of these labs & it is traceable for up to 6th generation of the labs existing now in Cebu.old & new breeders,without a doubt,agree on the fact that mikoy's labs are very influential in improving the breed in the whole visayas area.and quite a few breeders also,has been using these labs as the core foundation of their breeding program.these labradors truly stamp a mark of quality!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by humper View Post
    these magnificent labs build a solid foundation of strong bloodlines in cebu,there dominant phenotype & genotype is evident from progeny to progeny.i think 60% of labradors carry the bloodline of these labs & it is traceable for up to 6th generation of the labs existing now in Cebu.old & new breeders,without a doubt,agree on the fact that mikoy's labs are very influential in improving the breed in the whole visayas area.and quite a few breeders also,has been using these labs as the core foundation of their breeding program.these labradors truly stamp a mark of quality!!!!
    yeah this is very true... hehehe...

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ones View Post
    salamat kaayo... u know, i always live by this mantra, 'What won't kill us, will only make us Stronger'

basta naa pa ni ako mga dogs, am not ready to die yet...hehehehe...my boys are just soooo adorable, they keep me going and going...madali jud kog ka ayo whenever i think of them, i always talk to my neurosurgeons about them...hahahahaha!, they think cguro am getting crazy na jud!..hehehehehe
    naduganan imo brain gamay sa mga dogs ^_^

God bless! FIGHT!!!!! ARFF!!!

God Bless to you and your dogs...

God sometimes delays his help to test our faith and energize our prayers. Our boat may be tossed by the waves while He sleeps but He wakes up before it sinks. Ü

Quote Originally Posted by humper View Post
    ay! ang lalim na ngayon ni sire Fids ha...may progeny at mga type2x na yata to ha...napaka intellectual mo na talaga ha!...aminin!!!!.....

hehe,ikaw talaga iring kibs,binabaraw mu ang aking moment!

up 4 mam mikoy's labs!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast