Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

daghana nag baligya diri oie...

unsay ikasulti ninyo sa KAISER healthcare provider? I really hope naa unta plan holder ani diri... nag offer sila'g long term health care insurance at the same time investment...please post your thoughts about KAISER.. thank you mga bro and sis..

Good afternoon! Financial Advisor here from AXA Philippines, an Insurace company. I am very happy and willing to share my knowledge with you about wise investments. Contact me through my phone number 09774316670

Quote Originally Posted by porbidaman View Post
    Up nato ni bi kai nangita pud ko ug health insurance
    Bro nangita ka ug Health Insurance? Agent ko sa AXA basin maka tabang ko sa imo

Hello Everyone,

I worked at Pacific Cross Philippines as Account Executive that offer medical insurance for individual and groups. We are offering medical coverage with NO AGE LIMITS, from infant up to senior citizen age. We are also offering medical coverage of PESO and DOLLAR denominated policy that you can covered worldwide. The rising cost of medical treatments and hospitalization is extremely alarming which will definitely be a burden to your finances, to your future and to your family. On behalf our company Pacific Cross, it is a opportunity and it’s a pleasure to assists you for you and your family medical insurance needs.

For inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at 09173548638 or email at mikele_betervo@pacificcross.com.ph

Thank you and God Bless.

Mikele Betervo
    Pacific Cross Philippines

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Everyone,

I worked at Pacific Cross Philippines as Account Executive that offer medical insurance for individual and groups. We are offering medical coverage with NO AGE LIMITS, from infant up to senior citizen age. We are also offering medical coverage of PESO and DOLLAR denominated policy that you can covered worldwide. The rising cost of medical treatments and hospitalization is extremely alarming which will definitely be a burden to your finances, to your future and to your family. On behalf our company Pacific Cross, it is a opportunity and it’s a pleasure to assists you for you and your family medical insurance needs.

For inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at 09173548638 or email at mikele_betervo@pacificcross.com.ph

Thank you and God Bless.

Mikele Betervo

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Everyone,

Thank you and God Bless.

Mikele Betervo

Sometimes the most affordable insurance doesn’t always necessarily mean that it will work. Once I went on holiday to another country with a group of friends. Our budget was limited, and the travel agent suggested us to buy the cheapest insurance. He said that there is no difference between them. During our trip, one of my friends suddenly felt dizzy, and then she passed out. We called the ambulance, and they gave her different medicine, but no one knew that she was allergic. As the result, we had to find the money for additional treatment because our insurance didn’t cover her allergy. A few days ago, I found this article https://datica.com/blog/what-are-the-hipaa-cloud-compliance-options-for-healthcare and I think that the healthcare system needs some improvements on a global scale. Then you save money on low priced insurances.

There are a lot of good healthcare insurances, but I can't tell you which one is the best.

Default health insurance

I bought health insurance for my parents 3 years ago. And now I sleep peacefully knowing that they are safe.

Well, there are different insurances and there are different plans for life insurance. The Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) is a program that provides assistance to families with children. The program targets uninsured children in low-income families where income is modest but higher than Medicaid requirements. There are insurance plans for adults. I took the plan n for myself, the plan g is also good, but you have to study the specifics. Look at the list of everything and pick what you need. It's a matter of principle, you'll be fine.

I use the insurance that my employer gives me. For me, it is the best solution. I really like it because it includes everything I need. For example, visits to doctors or all kinds of injuries. It's a shame that HelpCare+ is not included, but I'm glad it's free. It's very interesting and useful! It has everything about mental health and it's very important in today's world.

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567