Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Default Re: Theater Arts

ow.. interesting

Default Re: Theatre Arts: Stage plays, musicals, etc..

thank you Mr.Diem... hope the tickets arent too expensive.. im thinking of watching the play this Saturday..

where is CAF Auditorium located by the way? can anyone tell me please?

CAP auditorium is located along Osmeña Blvd (formerly Jones Avenue), in front of McDonalds

Default PLAY TAONG GRASA IN CEBU

The Eye Opener Taong Grasa is here now in Cebu!!! This socially inclined play about the Taong Grasa who represents the different facets in our society has been shared by our very own Dr. Anton Juan, Jr. the playwright of this play. The play was staged already last Feb. 7 but because of the overwhelming impact experienced by our audience, we are again bringing Taong Grasa to life. This coming March 3, 2007 the play Taong Grasa will be staged at CAP Auditorium, Jones Ave., Cebu City. There will be four shows, 1:30, 3:00, 5:00 and 7:00pm. Tickets are only 75 pesos. You can buy the tickets at the venue during the playdate. Or you can contact us at 09065872343 or email us at ma_gimo7@yahoo.com.ph.

Thank You!!! See there...

There is a play now entitled TAONG GRASA at CAP Auditorium this coming March 3, 2007, with shows at 1:30. 3:00, 5:00 and 7:00. Tickets are only priced at 75pesos. They had this last Feb 17, 07 and it was very successfull. They also had an open forum after the show where it had a fruitfull discussion. The Play was Liberating!!! You ca nbuy the tickets at venue during the playdate.

Thanks and See you then....

Wala sila more playdates?

hala mayta makauli ko oi watch ko ani

daghang salamat diem, mao bitaw to ako pasabot nabale lang. hehehe

dili boring ang taong grasa nga show kay magcge ka ug atang unsa ang sunod nga mahitabo.
    unlike sa kasagaran nga salida nga sugod pa lang kabalo na ka sa ending. hehehe!
    ang discussion after the show makes you say "bitaw sa??"

kongrats magimo
    more power!!!!!!!!!!

I've watched the play yesterday... It was good! although I didn't expect it to be a one-man show lang.. and I also didn't expect it to be very short lang.. I admire the actor for such a talent! and of course to the staffs and crew including the director.. They all were commendable.. Congratulations Magimo Productions!

I hope daghan pa'g ma-post diri nga theatre plays..

Quote Originally Posted by bulaklak
    I've watched the play yesterday... It was good! although I didn't expect it to be a one-man show lang.. and I also didn't expect it to be very short lang.. I admire the actor for such a talent! and of course to the staffs and crew including the director.. They all were commendable.. Congratulations Magimo Productions!

I hope daghan pa'g ma-post diri nga theatre plays..
    wow i hope i could watch it if its still available in march. i really want to watch it since my theatre org would like to do this too in its summer production. too bad i'll be in cebu the whole time.

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast