Page 7 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Default Re: Restaurant Reviews

Id like to share a treasure. its a bit difficult to find, but If you do get a chance to find it in Sogod...it will be worth your while.

Borussia

Try the ff:
    Goulash - The best i've ever had. (ive never had authentic goulash made by an austrian hehe but if the real one is anything
    like the one they have...then )

Apple Crumble Pie - very light and fresh, I could eat a whole pie. This is the only dessert that I actually dream about! And im not even a dessert person.

Their breads...oommph! pan palang, ulam na. haha

Service: this isnt your typically restraurant with a server. Its an open house, modest but surrounded by a coconut plantation by the beach. But they do have tables for dinners. They dont really do it for the money (so the price is modest) but for the love of good food.

Good luck in finding it.

hmm...

the first time i went to spice fusion in BTC was fantastic but for some reason, the second time wasn't as fabulous. i ordered two of the dishes i found tasty the first time but it didn't taste as great. but i wouldn't mind coming back. the service is fantastic and i am greatly impressed with the variety of dishes available. looking forward to my 3rd.

if you are in Zamboanga City.... try eating at BUSY BEE, make sure you are in the original outlet... katong ang mommy nila jud ang tig luto... very cheap jud and lutong bahay ang style.... order for their bicol express, lechon kawali, dunuguan and ask for their natural sinigang soup.... less than a hundred ang cost sa per order and good for 3 per serving.... usually, you spend around P100-120/head lang.....

BIG MAO! mahal kaayu and for someone who loves to eat chinese food, ambot nganong wa jud kui gi lamian, hahahah. ambot oy, basta waka ko lamii. mahal pajud. boink.

monitor lang ko

orange77 .. please keep the reviews coming...i kinda like trying new things....regardless of the price....kon pungko2 ..aw puede...kon abaca sad aw budgetan....

i am interested with places nga as you said "for the love of food" like borussia....will definitely try 'em when i am back in cebu...

oh by the way...if you happen to drive by Danao....daghan ayo tinap-anan isda by the road....you won't miss it....very fresh and lami oi!

Lemon Grass --

nice ambience.
    for Thai & Vietnamese food lovers, I suggest you visit the place.
    Service is average..at least you get to see how they prepare and serve their food.

It didn't much have effect on me like i'm looking forward for another dining experience there, hehe (maybe bec. i'm not much of a fan of vietnamese food..i just like to try things, hehe)..They have this lime juice specialty in a pitcher (i forgot the name) which was such a craze since every table has it, hehe..

Alavars/z (been there once and I dunno if it ends with S or Z)

On my last day in Cebu, my bf and i decided to dine here..The place is pleasant (i liked the look of their interior, can't even help staring the high ceiling, hehe), service is OK, friendly crew..somehow reminds me of Golden Cowrie..They serve Filipino dishes with reasonable prices and eat-all-you-can rice..since it is a new place, their comfort rooms are clean and spacious (w/c i liked)..I sure look forward to dine there again..come July '07.

Quote Originally Posted by filz_33
    i'm planning to bring my girlfriend to cafe orchidia this coming valentines day. how much do you think i would be spending coz im kinda into tight budget. lolz
    if you're planning a full course meal...it will probably cost you by 2K-3K php range...been there, love the food and the romantic setting since not a lot people frequent there...

ZAO

It's in Andres Abellana Cor. Julio Diaz sts. in Guadalupe, just after BJMP,SeaJoy, and AA Guadalupe (naglaray na sila).
    The place is clean so are the restrooms; has parking lot that can cater to around 12 cars hehehe. The atmosphere is somewhere in the middle, not really that cheap and not so sosyal. The waiters are accomodating and very professional. The first time we ate here, i was disappointed kay wala kaayo naluto amo giOrder but nibalik mi after pila ka months and the food now, for my taste at least, is great! It's very affordable too! The menu is common though, they dont have the you-cant-pronounce-foodnames food to offer, only the usual filipino food and some mexican. My fave is the lumpiang ubod(70pesos),crispy tortilla chips with salsa(60), chimichanga(70), spanishcaldereta(110) and GUYS check this out, ice-cold Red Horse Beer 500ml is only 40 pesos! thats mind-boggling! hahaha

Try it out! they're open Mon-Sat 11AM-12AM and Sun 12PM-12MN. TelNo. 2543811

and while waiting for your order, read their menu and laugh...

@ Onins,

I used to go to the original zao before (katong gamay pa kaau siya) and i was never disappointed. However, when they transferred
    murag the service brigade wasnt ready so grabeeeeeeee kaayo ka delayed ang orders. ud have to wait an hour or so before they could
    serve your orders which are as simple as Friend Fish (Fried fish).

The menu is simple enough, but its really good. I like the pinakbet, friend fish, etc So, ok na karon ang service? I saw that
    they've enclosed the place...airconditioned na? Dili na al-fresco?

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast