Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5865666768697071 ... LastLast

Default Re: Anime Figures Post Here

@maxipeel

method of payment:
    they will ONLY accept paypal. kung di nimo kaya makakuha ug credit card, go for unionbank's EON. it's the ONLY COMPATIBLE debit card for online transactions. 100% working for paypal.[/QUOTE]

- bro, puwede diay nimo magamit ang EON for payments sa internet purchases? Does it work as regular debit card? Naa ko EON but I thought you could only use it for withdrawing money from paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by anaknitatay View Post
    @maxipeel

method of payment:
    they will ONLY accept paypal. kung di nimo kaya makakuha ug credit card, go for unionbank's EON. it's the ONLY COMPATIBLE debit card for online transactions. 100% working for paypal.

- bro, puwede diay nimo magamit ang EON for payments sa internet purchases? Does it work as regular debit card? Naa ko EON but I thought you could only use it for withdrawing money from paypal.
    it's a debit card that is compatible for online payment, like paypal. bdo's debit card was ok before until it created alot of problems (i dunno why).

as long as you have cash on your EON plus it's registered on paypal, then you're ok.

you can use it on withdrawing money from paypal. di nko mu-detail ana since it's already stated on the manual about it (kung mukuha ka'g EON). i don't use it because di ko swito ani.

thanks a lot i-reactivate tingali nako ako eon hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by maxipeel View Post
    price of shipping:
    -again, it depends on the total weight sa imong order/s. kung daghan ka'g orders, mas dako ang shipping but that is calculated on the actual weight of all items on the packaging box.

last payment:
    -i dunno. depende ra man sa orders. right now, i'm still waiting for my orders to be processed. naa pa ko'y gipa-abot nga order sa amiami that will be released by the end of this month.

length of delivery:
    -kung EMS, it will take less than a week (normally mga 3-5 business days) muabot sa post office. they will provide you the tracking #. once the status is on RETENTION, pwede na nimo sulungon ang post office para sa imong package. bring your ID and the package #. worst case scenario is wa niabot ang package finding out nga wa gi-forward sa manila. this happens very, very rarely and it's currently happening to me right now.

method of payment:
    they will ONLY accept paypal. kung di nimo kaya makakuha ug credit card, go for unionbank's EON. it's the ONLY COMPATIBLE debit card for online transactions. 100% working for paypal.
    kung mo oder ka ug figure bro gamit EMS pila ang kasagaran ma bayad sa shipping alone? mga 500 below?

Quote Originally Posted by Piker.50 View Post
    kung mo oder ka ug figure bro gamit EMS pila ang kasagaran ma bayad sa shipping alone? mga 500 below?
    as what i've said over and over again (kapoy 'no?), the shipping will depend on the weight of the package. EMS or SAL. i-calculate nila ang freight charges and all that stuff i don't know on shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by maxipeel View Post
    as what i've said over and over again (kapoy 'no?), the shipping will depend on the weight of the package. EMS or SAL. i-calculate nila ang freight charges and all that stuff i don't know on shipping.
    XD spammer kay ko mangutana sorry
    EMS ka pirmi?

Quote Originally Posted by Piker.50 View Post
    XD spammer kay ko mangutana sorry
    EMS ka pirmi?
    though gasto, i use EMS kay it takes less than a week for the orders to arrive. kung ganahan ka'g barato and have the patience to wait for more than a week (sa akong kaila, it took 4 months), pag-SAL (sea-air-land).

in this situation, wa ko'y pasencya. i always use EMS.

Kinsa ganahan mu palit One Piece dri naa ko baligya barato ra. [img width=640 height=480]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/edison_lee/100-0036_IMG.jpg[/img]

11.    Advertisement

Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5865666768697071 ... LastLast