Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

done replying for so much inquiries thank you clients,, see you soonest mwuah

Wedding for today done,test make-up appointment done, contract signing for december wedding done, and now done chatting with my manila client whos going to have her wedding at shangrilla mactan, its confirmed ill be the make up artist for May 2014 wedding, thank yo so much Lord i am so blessed, and now i am signing off, good night everyone

so happy to know that that my clients this week are so much satisfied with my services, thank you lord Jesus for everything,, for appointment and reservations just contact me to my mobile number # 0925 7888 863, thank you mwuah

hi judie. long time no see. naa diay mi company halloween party tomorrow. i've already texted your number. naniguro lng.

atlast im back, to my dear clients im sorry for the late reply and thank you for dropping by,, thank you and God bless

Guys here is my digits please save it 0925 7888 863 thank you

thanks dear clieants for the inquiries please visit me at my shop here at englis v.rama near happy valley to avail promos this december thank you and God bless

Dear clients just visit me at my facebook account https://www.facebook.com/judiegabato so you can easily follow me,, thank you

Atlast im back, dear Clients thanks to your inquiries and appreciation, May God bless you always and see you soon in our appointments

10.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456