Page 6 of 188 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Default Re: BJJ / GRAPPLING OPEN CLUB CEBU

@jirico

cool if you're willing to share aikido and eskrima skills too. teach us

3. Jimi_b 25/m banilad

4. q2master 20/m Buffalo, will be in Cabangkalan soon enough.

Okay, if all are in favor of rubber puzzle mats, we will go with that,
    but i think 500-800 pesos per square meters is quite expensive, i dont know exactly, as compared to the mandaue foam stuff?
    any ideas guys? ako what ever is available for us now and affordable, we will use that for now.

kung naay available nga puzzle mats karon diri sa cebu, asa kaha? how much ang price para ma tan aw nato ug masuroy nato ang namagligya ani. kung wala puzzle mats didto lang jud guro ta sa mandaue foam ani.

student_10, if you can find people that sell second hand puzzle mats please do inform us because the cheaper the better we need all the savings we can get.

i would not worry about the cost, as seeing from the posts here, all are willing to share the cost of the equipment(mats etc).(note, my equipment is free to use)

one to two meetings a week is fine for me, i can accommodate that.
    The place is dirty but i can clean it, rearrange all the junk stuff and others. sa maka kita sa place, comment lang nya mo unsay ma improve.
    Im not rich, dont expect a beautiful place. I just wanna exercise, and jiu jitsu is the best full body exercise i think.

First priority is the mats. everything else follows. we buy the mats first, or else we cant do anything.

As for the rules, well here goes.

1. Leave your egos outside the door.
    - First rule of membership

2. Leave your "blackbelts" outside the door.
    - I dont have any black belt in any martial art, but i have a black belt i wear when i go out, its leather and ive been wearing it since college.

3. Leave martial arts politics outside the door.
    - i dont want a "yawyan vs judo" or "my kung fu is better than your kungfu" or "my escrima is better than your kali" kind of thing.

4. We are doing this for free, because we love doing this.
    - I am paying 3000 a month for the place so please be cooperative.

5. Safety First, Safety Second, Safety Always.
    - Always be aware of your parter and the people around you, pait raba ang masakitan, di ka ka trabaho di ka ka skwela.
    6. Trouble Makers are indeed not welcome.
    - TROUBLE MAKERS ARE NOT WELCOME.

7. The basis of this groub is "free knowledge" so share your knowledge when needed.
    - Share in a friendly kind of way, I dont like "thats wrong dude, do it like this"
    - remember, SHARE, not IMPOSE

8. We are all teachers, and we are all students in this group.
    - Our teachers are our experiences, and each other, also i will provide a television so that we can watch videos (only related videos, not movies)

9. Drugs, smoking and liquor are not allowed. Trash talk goes to the trash can.
    - You will be kicked automatically without question. Lets be Pro-Health

10. The groups works in a democracy. so in essence our elders are ourselves.
    - this is very easy to understand. we work like a team because we are forming a team.
    - Only my mother has absolute right to do anything without permission. heheheh joke joke joke

LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***pls, our priority right now is getting mats, lets all work hard to find something. sa mu anhi ig sabado naa koy ipakita ninyo nga mat kung uyon bamo ani i bought this for 400 pesos buy one take one sa mandaue foam(actually my mother did) murag 3x 6feet ang dimensions. ambot lang ug nindot bani pang grappling.

Let us enjoy, this is a sure thing. already asked the boss (mother) again for permission. and its a go.

More rules to follow hehehe, bitaw, these are for our own good.

abuot (whats 25m?) cabancalan mandaue city

...chocomai,send PM or post your address and cell# so we could meet this sat..
    ..who can make it tomorow?..drop by ko sa place after sa ako klase mga 12..ok ra chocomai?

wouldnt it be better if we post each other cellphone nuimber?..since not all of is online all the time..

mines: 09176404280

Count me in... just give me a text if madayon ugma... I'd like to drop by and take a peek

Norris / 25m / Mabolo / 0917-6264733

7 nata kabuok..mura i-close lang siguro nato in the meantime..
    ..pero pulihan lang nato ang mga inactive sa mga interesado jud mu-apil/..

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 188 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast