Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: SuKolmo (Buhay pa ba ang diwa na sinimulan nila?)

BAWITDABA GIDANG GIDANG GIDI GIDI BOOM CHAKALAKA SHAKE UP DA BOODY.

Default Re: SuKolmo (Buhay pa ba ang diwa na sinimulan nila?)

Quote Originally Posted by cmontoya
    @preloader: Btw, let me clarify by what the author meant by \"smooth\" lines. She means unbroken lines (no lifting of pencil/pen). Small wiggles in the
    drawing is fine. In addition, do not worry about proportion. It is not one of the objectives. Accuracy will be discussed in Chapter 3.

As for the wrist and arms, it was a personal mistake. I drew the gauge wire on a larger scale so using the wrist meant I had to lift the pencil/pen. However,
    if you are drawing the wire on a smaller scale (the form is within reach of your thumb and pointing finger), then wrist movements are fine I guess.

By the way, we will have an EB tentatively set on Feb. 25. Visit the \"Comic book drawing club here in Cebu? thread.
    ois! cmontoya! so you're still alive walking the earth with your pencil, huh? remember, i was the one who bought you're old heavy metal magz a few years back...i had stopped drawing and doing comics, i've rested myself to just reading 'em...anyways, if ever you'll get interested in doing pencils on a story, i have some narratives i can share...

what i noticed with most contemporary filipino comic-book enthusiasts is the lack of original stories...they stick to the traditional marvel-dc-image-and-the-likes genre...i don't know if you've heard of dave sim, creator of cerebus the aardvark...his story has really inspired even before when i was really a hardcore comic book enthusiast!

3.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456