Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

strong words, emotional, nice speech...

...if you are in an anti-terrorism forum NOT when the function is promoting your city and potentially bring jobs and revenue to it.

I may interpret this speech as a prelude to the establishment of the Republic of Davao.

yaw nlng mo palag ni Duterte...
    nag dako ko sa Davao and siya ang the best Mayor dd2...

gogogogogo for radaza

Quote Originally Posted by potterboy View Post
    no offense to cons.... i like him better than tommy.
    10X better

nakapuyo kug Davao City sauna ok kay ni si Digoy (as what we always call him) taga-cebu gud ug kaliwat... but i like tommy more... i just hope may clone ni si tommy diri sa opon...

He's been taken away by his emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by raski View Post
    Foreigners are our guests. Regardless of how they act, they should be treated with respect and we should give them the best impression we can about our country and our people. Otherwise they will stop coming to our country and stop bringing in their money which we sorely need. Sometimes I find it surprising what people consider arrogant. Just because they are rich and seem arrogant to you does not mean they really are arrogant. Most of the time, when people say that about foreigners (especially against Koreans) it is only because they are jealous, not really because the foreigners are arrogant.

haller!!! guest guest ka jan.. ngano kung kita muadto sa ilang place guest ila tan-aw nato? hilas gihapon kaau na sila. unta kana silang mga tourista mu respeto sa law and culture diri the way na murespect pud ta nila kung naa ta sa ilang country. Hilas ra kaau ubang tourista oi labaw na nang mga koreans may unta tog galanti pagkakuripot naman lang jud. prefer kog western kay way paki sa gasto.

ikaw pa itoy2 tungod sa ilang kwarta masud diri murag unsa kadako

maau mn jd ni si mayor duterte...

Quote Originally Posted by dairyman View Post
    I like it... there are no "bullshits" in his speech.. it kinda shows what kind of leader he is, saying what he gotta say..
    ataya no kinsa nag dahum after 10 years siya diay ma presidente

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456