Page 6 of 208 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Default Re: Share your Shih Tzu here......

Here's our puppy Poo-poo when she was sick. She's half Shih Tzu, half Jap Spitz

kaluoy sa imo pup..cute bya.. ..nwz, ka mga nice sa pup oi...

waaaaaa.. ka cute nla.. makes me want to get one..

nice pics..

@ubejam: long time ive seen the 2 pups cuz.. [br]Posted on: May 15, 2007, 08:42:32 PM_________________________________________________@ ubejam: big na lagi sila peanut and butter

[img width=375 height=500]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/club_vudu/IMG_2857.jpg[/img]
    [img width=375 height=500]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/club_vudu/IMG_2861.jpg[/img]
    [img width=500 height=375]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/club_vudu/IMG_2844.jpg[/img]

Gizmo with longer hair I finally got rid of his flea and tick problems. Spot-on really works! Thanks for the help.

Default Help!! how to enhance Shitzu coat

guys, ur dogs are soooooo cute.. grabe. naa pud ko tzu.. but iya hair mura na damage man.. huhu dry na cya.. naai mga ni form ug mura cotton sa oya tummy ang legs. huhuhu please help!! wats the best shampoo, vitamins, food na maka nice iya coat.. thanks guys! super i need ur advice on this![br]Posted on: October 19, 2007, 10:23:39 PM_________________________________________________g uys, my tzu's coat has become so dry.. any advice?? thanks so much!

Hi Anne Those "cotton-like" things forming in your shih-tzu's legs and tummy are called mats. You have to either cut them out if they're really matted up already or you can try to de-tangle them using a matting rate. I suggest you go to a professional groomer to have this done so as to ensure your dog won't get hurt in the process. Pulling on the mats will pull on the dogs skin, causing pain.

Re: vitamins, try cod-liver oil. The shampoo we're using on our shih tzu now is Sergeant's Shampoo with Conditioner, Vanilla-scented To treat super dry hair, you might want to do a hot oil instead, just inquire with your local groomer.

Good luck and post pics of your fur baby when you can

We have a shih tzu here, mother and child![br]Posted on: October 20, 2007, 08:43:49 PM_________________________________________________Ang pure shih tzu kay dapat flat ug ilong, faet
    kay not for guard

@ Sasha CHIC : Thanks for ur reply.. yes, my dog had his hair cut to a groomer just this afternoon.. waaa.. ang panget huhu. hope it will grow back fast. il try to look for cod-liver oil. i heard of this already.. and il be using the same shampoo ur using also. im excited to see him with his shiny coat soon!! thanks again..

i will still need to learn how to post pics here. hee hee..

ok ra mixed? nia siya...

name: smurf
    breed: mixed shih tzu - jap spitz kuno (japanese SHIhT )
    trcks: sit ra jud, hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 208 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast