Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

eventually mao ni ako plano buhaton. cge pud ko laag rn mostly mountain climbing but with officemates. Puhon climb nya ko ako ra isa...except for the guide of course hehehhe

Quote Originally Posted by blair View Post
    naka try pud ko dinha ako ra usa w/ my MTB then pagkaugma dritso kawasan falls badian ..
    bai maau gani wala kawata imo mtb hehehhe btw sauna ra jud ko ganahan mo suway ani ba go to places with my mtb then setup lng og tent...pro kuyawan lng gud ko basin kawaton ako bike ba hehehe

Default Re: Solo Backpackers

Interesting Thread! Gusto jud ko mu travel SOLO, pra wla kay lain huna2-on bah. kaya lang, for us ladies, hadluk jud nuon cya. but for sure THRILLING! ehehee. anything to suggest for Newbie FEMALE Solo Backpackers

Quote Originally Posted by jAnAsTy View Post
    Interesting Thread! Gusto jud ko mu travel SOLO, pra wla kay lain huna2-on bah. kaya lang, for us ladies, hadluk jud nuon cya. but for sure THRILLING! ehehee. anything to suggest for Newbie FEMALE Solo Backpackers
    Delicado man gani mag solo backpacking ang male.

hello ,
    d delikado mag-inusara esp anywhere in this province. i am a walking, standing, sitting, blogging, chatting testament to that. you can read my blogs for proof

Philippine Travel Notes

share pd ko sa akong link b hehehe di ko solo backpacker

The Wandering Couple

pending posts: Manila (Day 3) and Ilo-ilo

pending travels:
    March - Bohol and Palompon Leyte (Canigao ang Calanggaman Island)
    April - Bantayan
    June - Surigao

wish i cod go to one of this places someday..
    ive been to boracay..but,,
    wer to next?? hmmm..

^^^ go first around all of Cebu and the visayas bai. too many things to see and do!

Philippine Travel Notes

Nice thread.

I am a female and i do solo trips a lot. Dili man siya lisod and delikado even for a girl, then you also meet a lot of people along the way. I also travel with friends but when i need to de-stress and re-evaluate some things in my life, i go solo. char!

I just went back from my Sagada trip. This place is an ultimate backpackers haven. And they love Cebuanos! haha. Kay dili daw arte like the usual Manilenos they have.

When you plan to go solo backpacking, do a lot of research about the place first- on the ways to go there and out, the sights, etc. and when you are there, don't be scared to get lost, it's actually fun. Ask the locals, they are always willing to help. Ayaw pagdali like jumping from one place to another, savor the place and soak in the sights, the culture. Like a backpacker friend has told me.. when you visit a place, don't just go there but be really there.

Lisod lang pud sa solo trips kay walay mupicture nimo! haha. But sometimes i ask passersby to take pictures with me on it.haha. but it's also important to take your camera down once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by coolit View Post
    Nice thread.

I am a female and i do solo trips a lot. Dili man siya lisod and delikado even for a girl, then you also meet a lot of people along the way. I also travel with friends but when i need to de-stress and re-evaluate some things in my life, i go solo. char!

I just went back from my Sagada trip. This place is an ultimate backpackers haven. And they love Cebuanos! haha. Kay dili daw arte like the usual Manilenos they have.

When you plan to go solo backpacking, do a lot of research about the place first- on the ways to go there and out, the sights, etc. and when you are there, don't be scared to get lost, it's actually fun. Ask the locals, they are always willing to help. Ayaw pagdali like jumping from one place to another, savor the place and soak in the sights, the culture. Like a backpacker friend has told me.. when you visit a place, don't just go there but be really there.

Lisod lang pud sa solo trips kay walay mupicture nimo! haha. But sometimes i ask passersby to take pictures with me on it.haha. but it's also important to take your camera down once in a while.
    Good tips. Wow! Solo backpacker! I have got to make the idea comfortable with me.

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast