Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo Reading

ayyy... wa man ko gi-hatagan ug reading... huhuhu...

Quote Originally Posted by digital_pimpette View Post
    ayyy... wa man ko gi-hatagan ug reading... huhuhu...
    Patience my friend. We will give you readings in due time. I need to meditate before doing an online readings.

Silver Hawk
    Last edited by silverhawk; 05-10-2009 at 10:46 AM.

okies... i'll wait... thnx!

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by digital_pimpette View Post
    pwede ko pa-read... thnx!

All I can tell is that your boyfriend/husband will be a Tagalog.

how about you silverhawk, anything that you can say about my picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Ljane View Post
    how about you silverhawk, anything that you can say about my picture?
    I will get back to you as soon as possible. Haven't set my mind yet to do another round of two hours of meditation. LOL.

I'll give you my readings when I'm ready.

Stay cool.

Silver Hawk
    Last edited by silverhawk; 05-10-2009 at 10:46 AM.

i wonder what inspire silver hawk to do photo reading and make future predictions? As you have said sir you do meditations, is that to clear your mind? and to welcome thoughts of wisdom to come? I wonder who is the source of your "inspiration"?

Have a nice day sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ho_chia View Post
    i wonder what inspire silver hawk to do photo reading and make future predictions? As you have said sir you do meditations, is that to clear your mind? and to welcome thoughts of wisdom to come? I wonder who is the source of your "inspiration"?

Have a nice day sir.
    Hello Mr. Ho Chia,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I don't give predictions =) but I have some testimony from my clients before that my readings (Tarot Readings) came true especially when it comes to relationship but I don't give it a big deal. It was just like a hobby and not my cup of tea.

What inspires me to do Photo Reading? That's a good question. All I can say is it's a good practice because there are times that I read people upfront especially when dealing with important matters / business / recruitment. But I don't do this all the time. Personally, this is also something that helps me to reconnect with my grandma who passed away last year because she's good at that. It all started two weeks or so before she died. There are times when I bring some friends in our province, right there and then she will call my attention and tell me if they're good or bad .

A related post about my recent communication with my grandma can be found at
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/spirit...spirits-8.html

About your question regarding "meditations," we all know that it has some benefits. Yes, you are right to clear our mind.

During meditation, I try to relax myself...clear all my thoughts and when I'm ready I open my eyes and look straight to their photo then welcome any visions, images, words or thoughts that will come to my mind. If I couple this Photo Reading with Tarot Cards, I'm sure there are more details to share about my readings. The most interesting part is the "Yes / No Spread."

If you want, you can try this for yourself....meditate and start looking at their photo, then post your readings here.

BTW, you love cooking? Hope I can visit your restaurant, in case you have one. That's part of free advertisement right? hehehehe

Silver Hawk
    Last edited by silverhawk; 05-10-2009 at 10:47 AM.

kani daw.. hehehe lets see...
    Last edited by Melvinthegreat; 09-26-2008 at 11:33 PM.
    Smart Communications Engine : Vonata
    The next evolution of voice: Drumbi

she's cute.

btw, question. is it possible to read pictures of fictional characters?

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast