Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

I'm really sorry for what happen, sometimes life is unfair and we need to take it. I'm not sure is this a right to say that, you made it to move on and yes your very brave. So dont lost hope everything is going to be alright.
    tc

I don't think these guys are worthy of a normal relationship. For example, I'm a one-love guy. When I'm dating a girl, and there are no other girls besides my girlfriend for me. A lot of my friends think it's kinda old-fashioned, but I think it's just a classic. Maybe you should find somebody like that, too. You shouldn't be depressed about him. You still can find a good guy.

hearts are meant to be broken...

wa ta kabaw.. mada pa diay nag hilot binisya....

He deserve a 2nd chance but next time he did it again, do it without hesitation. We have to free ourselves from such kind of useless & heartless human being. We deserve to be happy anyway.

If your heart is broken then you should be thiing about fixing it before it is too late. Constantly thinking about the person that broke your heart only makes it worse. Come to think about it it does not mean that yiu will get back together so why even bother. You need to move on from his heartbreak.

Do not worry, in time you will heal. Either way you can make your hear heal faster by accepting what has happened. Acceptance is the firs step and it goes a log way in making sure that you never get your hear broken again and again. It happens and it is not the last time that it will happen to you if you are not prepared. You need to date again.

Magmaoy2x napud ko ani ky permi lang ko buwagan..kapaet nlang gyud

Don't worry, friend. Everything will be okay. I had the same problem, but once I have found an amazing dating app when reading this review of chubby dating apps , I tried one app from that list and there I found a person I am dating with. So, I sincerely recommend you this site. It will actually help you to find your love.

10.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456