Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Pinaka Hate nga Moderator....

uhmmm pwede ilisdan ni ang thread ug pinaka-love nga moderator?? wa man ko hate diri oi..

this is what's majorly wrong with the world... people who can't stand being subjected to rules, people who always want to be on top!

just to remind you all with PHDs (Playa' Hata' Degree) out there, as you were not forced to sign up and abide by the rules, free yourself by not logging in... you are just giving the site administrators and admins a very hard time!

mr. author flanker:

give me a very good reason for this thread's existence...

i sticky'ed this
    WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE!

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

I just love it when we are called hilas because we basically say "you're wrong". Pointing out something that is incorrect makes me a know-it-all and hilas. I'll take that as a compliment. What I do take as an insult is people who say sugarcoat their posts instead of just saying it.

What I also find funny is the people who complain the most are the people who break the rules the most. Doesn't that make people wonder what the corelation is between these complaints, the rules, and the people with these complaints?

Another big complaint I hear all the time is because I am not nice. Sorry guys, I'm not out to be everyone's best friend. If I get into a heated argument with you, that is me talking, not Vernon the Mod talking. I will not moderate you because you disagree. This has led to very many heated arguments that some might think as over the edge, but people with deep opinions will always lead to that. That is a forum at it's best ... where many opinions come together, clash, and hopefully people come out with a better understanding both of each other and of the issues. If I have been outright rude without cause, then I am sorry. That is all the sorry anyone is ever going to get from me. Take it as it is ... a sincere apology. I just hope that you yourself look back at yourself and see where you are at fault because although moderators are not perfect, I'm not perfect, neither are any of you.

As I said before ... if you stay within the rules and ethics, you will NEVER EVER EVER be moderated. Common sense usually helps.

Before anyone else complains, I didn't lock this so no one else would be able to show me some more love.

Blog Entries

I locked this topic... but to give them a fair chance of expressing themselves I'll unlock it again. Keep the discussion civil or this gets locked again.

Blog Entries

honestly there are mods here that sometimes are way too out of the topics posted and sometimes initiate off-topic-arguments.

the mr. know-it-all thingy... which stirs the thread...
    the mr. debater-of-the-page... which lead to not-to-hard insults.
    the mr. can't-be-corrected... well... i just duno why it has to be like that.

on the other side... i think some of them just strike back coz they got hit. coz there are also members who take their shot and think of their "stupid posts" as cool.

we are not perfect so let's not just pretend to be.
    let's not take this seriously... the author just "love" to have transparency.
    or we cud make another thread that goes like this "kinsa ang pinakahate nga member dri..."

we are istoryans and we love istorya.net so much coz this site helps a lot. and knowing that some guys here are disliked... hmmm... it also helps a lot...

sports lang gud!
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

you know guys i must admit that there are some moderators whom i dislike for such a reason... but its really hard for me to mention so i think he knows who is he?

ngano maglalis man mo? chikahay nalang gud ta.. basta wala lay maghinambugero diri and walay MAGPAKAMAY ba ok ra na uy. And moderator should also do the same... basta WALAY MAGPAKAMAY and always humble in any way....

------------------------------------Peace------------------------------------------------------

Default To hate or Not To HATE...

Define MODERATOR:

MODERATOR;
    (Noun)
    Someone who mediates disputes and attempts to avoid violence

Moderator should understand that just because they're moderator that doesnt mean they have the right to argue or to make a topic to be argued or to join and argument. But a moderator attempts to avoid any arguments and doesnt act like mr. know it all.

One more thing a "MODERATOR" is suppose to be the first one who understand every behaviour, needs and demands of every members on this forum.

A moderator should be the model and example of their members.

Most of all a MODERATOR is HUMBLE.

A moderator should be careful on the choice of words that comes out of their thoughts making sure that no one is offended.

----------------------------Peace---------------------------------------------

yes, moderators deserve respect. but there comes a time when they have crossed the line.

kinsa nga moderator ang ako gi hate? im proud to say that i hate vern! why? wa siyay ayu!

i started a thread that was plainly asking if someone knows the authentication of the nbalive i downloaded.
    he then lock the thread saying that the thread was about piracy! hello? i was just asking about the authentication of the downloaded file. if he hates piracy so much, then why has he not lock some threads about p2p...instead, nag apilx2 siya og hatag og mga advice on how to maximize the speed sa bit torrent.hows promoting piracy now?

he then posted a msg that sez, "nganung e-lock nako imo thread, becoz mod ko and original ako nba live 2005 worth 50$ plus shipping." to bad, gi delete ang thread.

dili siya tantung hambug....grabe pa sa hambugero! i guess, wala na sa inyo rules nga di pwede maghinabug ang mga mods noh!

its clear that he is abusing his powers as a mod. he does not deserve to be one! and you mods claim that if we follow the rules, we wont be moderated! speak yourself!

i know, lisud ang trabaho sa moderator, but its you who's making it more complicated! i would like to see a new set of rules (in writing) para sa mga mods! and i would like to see vern out of your staff!

Default To Hate or Not to HATE

Hey, Vern... naa lagi dili ganahan nimo diri? And i've been to some of the topics and i found out you really HATE PIRACY.... really?

I don't want to make an argument ok. I just want to ask you is your "Operarting System" original?
    because im using Mac OSX code name : Panther, and you know its original because it only runs on Mac Hardwares. And I also use original WindowsXP Pro, but that doesn't mean i don't like piracy...

Do you really hate PIRACY? Piracy is still the best thing to experiment with and the platform for learning...

VERN :
    I just love it when we are called hilas because we basically say "you're wrong". Pointing out something that is incorrect makes me a know-it-all and hilas. I'll take that as a compliment.
    Please don't say that, its not nice you know. Like I said let us be humble and settle things in a nice way that would be cool you know. After all, this is ISTORYA lets talk about it ok.

-------Peace brother----------------------------------------------

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast