Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Merged: All about falling in love (with the bridge, friend, etc)

expert P-chan..go P-chan

Quote Originally Posted by roselyn
    expert P-chan..go P-chan
    OT: dili pud oi.. lolz...

hehehhe...mas expert pa c roselyn ana?...hehhe..bah len?....hehehh

for pangga...ryt man sulti n P-chan u have to examine first your self if lov or not?

it's not actually me friends. its someone i know... she knows what it is already but just afraid that things might change. It's okay kung its in her favor pero pano kung it wouldn't turn out to be a good one...sayang yung pinagsamahan diba?!

Quote Originally Posted by pangga
    it's not actually me friends. its someone i know... she knows what it is already but just afraid that things might change. It's okay kung its in [size=18px]her[/size] favor pero pano kung it wouldn't turn out to be a good one...sayang yung pinagsamahan diba?!
    are you girl (same *** attraction)?

haaay... can relate to this. all i can say is this: no sickness is worse than secret love.

Quote Originally Posted by DuaneKier
    Quote Originally Posted by pangga
    it's not actually me friends. its someone i know... she knows what it is already but just afraid that things might change. It's okay kung its in [size=18px]her[/size] favor pero pano kung it wouldn't turn out to be a good one...sayang yung pinagsamahan diba?!
    are you girl (same *** attraction)?
    you got me wrong.... its not ME. It's my friends experience and Im just relating this here.

hindi ako tibo.. babae po ako.

..tell your friend to show extra care and let the guy feel na "di lang siya pang barkada or pangfriend,.. just give him hints if di siya maka-feel or mu-react in a 'favorable way, means 'yaw nalang padayun..

cause you're a girl, all you have to do (i mean all you can do) is to show him a little bit of how you feel... and wait...

in your own opinion... what if yung closest friend nyo is developing this kind of feeling. How would you suggest?

ipagtapat sa inyo? or wag nalang kasi sayng yung friendship.

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast