Page 6 of 352 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

@lestat1116 i dont really support P90X bai coz they make you train for 50minutes to 1 hour 6-7 times a week.. I think thats just crazy! I am actually a supporter of ATHLEAN-X. super intense i love it!

@Daddie As i have mentioned before. compound exercises is what you need. You don't need to train your forearms by itself. Train your forearms in exercises like deadlift! Thats probably one of the best exercises for gripping(forearms). When you workout your chest include your triceps! As i have said COMPOUND EXERCISES! Never isolate a muscle group unless you want to be a bodybuilder that wants perfect definition.

@reypel thats actually a good idea bro! thats really creative of you! just remember not to overtrain!

@Che Best exercise for the chest would be push ups! Sit ups are too easy! do Hanging leg raises if you can! by controlling what you eat do you mean you are eating HEALTHY? are you just controlling how much you eat?

Sir TS
    ask lang ta ko nimo ug program
    im a taekwondo practitioner
    weighing 90 kilos
    ang gusto ta nako
    gusto ko mugamay at the same time
    gusto pud ko makusgan without compromising
    speed...

my routine:
    sun - chest and tricep + 20min cardio
    mon/wen/fri - abs + 30 min cardio
    tues - back and bicep + 20 min cardio
    thurs - shoulder + 20min cardio
    sat restday

should i add legs exercise all most everyday ko mag jogging sa treadmill.

@xtianubac since you're into martial arts. I would suggest you go with explosive workouts! Explosive pushups, sprints, jump squats etc.. Try working out 3 days a week! and do plyometrics on 2 separate days! That would definitely improve your speed and explosive strength!

@lestat1116

What are your goals? what are you planning to achieve?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoxorph View Post
    @lestat1116 i dont really support P90X bai coz they make you train for 50minutes to 1 hour 6-7 times a week.. I think thats just crazy! I am actually a supporter of ATHLEAN-X. super intense i love it!

@Daddie As i have mentioned before. compound exercises is what you need. You don't need to train your forearms by itself. Train your forearms in exercises like deadlift! Thats probably one of the best exercises for gripping(forearms). When you workout your chest include your triceps! As i have said COMPOUND EXERCISES! Never isolate a muscle group unless you want to be a bodybuilder that wants perfect definition.

@reypel thats actually a good idea bro! thats really creative of you! just remember not to overtrain!

@Che Best exercise for the chest would be push ups! Sit ups are too easy! do Hanging leg raises if you can! by controlling what you eat do you mean you are eating HEALTHY? are you just controlling how much you eat?
    ok. unsa ang conditioning workouts?

pwde ko moask nimo unsay mga exercise dapat nako? hehe. pwede ko sundog nalang sa imong program?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoxorph View Post
    @xtianubac since you're into martial arts. I would suggest you go with explosive workouts! Explosive pushups, sprints, jump squats etc.. Try working out 3 days a week! and do plyometrics on 2 separate days! That would definitely improve your speed and explosive strength!

@lestat1116

What are your goals? what are you planning to achieve?
    fat loss ako. i'm 175lbs 5'6 target weight within 1 yr 140 and lean. and mga weights nako light ra.
    Last edited by lestat1116; 08-03-2010 at 08:59 AM.

How much pounds can you "healthily" lose in 9 weeks? Cuz I read somewhere that dramatic weightloss in a short period of time is unhealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Ac View Post
    How much pounds can you "healthily" lose in 9 weeks? Cuz I read somewhere that dramatic weightloss in a short period of time is unhealthy.
    1-2 pounds per week.

mau ba gamiton ang resistance bands? pila pud ang price ana? mau for home gym.

@daddie my program is a bit different. My goal is different from yours so i wouldnt advice you to do the same program as me. I am an athlete so i train like one! conditioning exercises like High intensity cardio. you can do boxing, Jump ropes, sprints, plyometrics. What ever you like!

@lestat I would suggest you lay off the cardio. Do around 40minutes of high intensity weight lifting! with 30-45 seconds in between sets! Aim for 12-15 repetitions! make sure rep 15 is the LAST REP you can do! make sure you do 1-2 seconds for positives and 3 seconds negatives! and the most important of all! Nutrition! cut down your sodium intake and if possible. NO PROCESSED SUGAR. All you're carbs should come from good sources(fruits, Veggies, Oats, etc)

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 352 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast