Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Share your Travel stories :-)

hello guys and gals, i've been to singapore as a tourist with my wife for 4 days there. This was happened last 2009. Kamulo pa ug construct ang Universal Studios didto.. Also, we've been to Australia (Melbourne) last 2010 nag attend me ug wedding sa cousin sa akong wife.. Very nice place to live. but, some says Melbourne is the Shopping capital and one of the most expensive city in ausie.

I along with my family visited Nepal last vacation. Nepal is one of the best places for trekking. Annapurna Trekking offers beautiful views of the mountains while you are surrounded by the wonders of nature. Wildlife lovers will be interested to know 440 species of birds and animals can be found in Annapurna region. Everest Base Camp is one of the most popular trekking in Nepal and also known as mountain trek, It will give us immense pleasure to introduce us to an amazing view of the world's highest peak.

trekking in nepal
    everest base camp

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpumpkin View Post
    ok ra man cebupac. pero makalagot lang gyud tong kaisa nga flight namo from MNL to CEB.
    we know nga 30mins before sa flight mag-close ang check-in counter. that time, grabe kapuno sa airport. taas kaau linya and all.
    ang ending, naabtan mi sa cutoff. pero we were 2mins late ra. say,cutoff is 545. nakasud mi ddto 547 na. pero ang cebupac staff wa na xa nidawat namo. iya nami papaliton ug bag-o nga ticket and ibump nami sa next flight. kasabot ra unta ko kay am also a travel agent and kahibaw ko sa patakaran pero makadismaya lang kay naa sad foreigner nga late.. mas iwit pa naabot namo..yet ilang gidawat..gipadali2 ug check-in.. kami nga gauna, wa na dawata kay late lagi kuno.. wa juy au.. imbis dapat mas mo-pabor sila sa pinoy, ang foreigner na nuon ilang gipaboran. we ended up buying a new ticket for 3800 each.
    sugod ato,nakaingon jud ko nga di nako mag-cebupac. grabe ka inconsiderate.
    thats a big bummer! dapat unta patas diba?

boracay is such a wonderful destination every summer!

Hopefully mubalik ang promo nila piso fare, just like the old days! almost the same rate na sila tanan nga airlines karon

Quote Originally Posted by edgeknife View Post
    I have been riding cebu pacific lots of times, particularly cebu-manila flight. also, i have been riding international flights like HK and SG...

until what really bad happened that resulted to a skirmish between the santiago family and tulfo, i have second thoughts on riding cebu pacific. to be frank, it was all your fault! leaving the baggage without informing the passenger before departing to destination point. you should have informed the passengers before leaving the point of origin.

maybe for domestic flights, i will NEVER purchase plane tickets on CEBU PACIFIC... i would rather purchase it in airphil express or PAL... but not to worries, I WILL only purchase international flights such as SG & HK...

This happened to my Korean friend and my ate as well, with in fact there's a pending case against them filed by my Korean friend.. such a disappointment...

Good luck sa inyong distinastion pohon ako nasad mag laag2x dha sa inyong ge lakwan.. Dili lang sa jud karun jejejeje

nice jud ang cebu pac.. mas nice pa sa tiger airways.. arte kau ang tiger airways regarding re sched sa tickets

ok ra pud ang cebu pac. except sa paid baggage unya dili tarungon ug atiman ang baggage. cebu-manila flyt, it was raining dri sa cebu ato. but wat i didnt expect nga maligo d i sa ulan ang amu mga senina apil. i was expecting na tarungon nila ang mga bag kay nagpabayad man sila ana. pag abot manila i was so shocked to reciv our lugages ug bags soaking wet! daghana jud sa nangreklamo, ders 1 na ang esuot niya sa weding dat day kay pirting basaa. ingon sa incharge sa cebupac, sa pagtransfer daw sa bags ato sa plane sa cebu, and they were very sorry kuno! mygedd! yet were paying an extra cost for d baggage! i hope dli na mausab.

agree kaayo ko ani! sauna during the real piso fare, as in P86 cebu to manila cebu round trip hehe

kaso basin very very rare na ni mahitabo karon or dili na dyud.

ang pinakabarato lately na nabook nako was ceb-mnl-ceb for P611.04, book august last year and travel is this october 2013. so usa sad ka tuig advance booking hehe.

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast