Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy M110S (Converted Korean Version of Galaxy-S I9000) Issues & About

Quote Originally Posted by kkomiroon View Post
    Thanks for the reply sir. But di sya pumapasok to either download mode or recovery mode.
    Try this if it works for you.
    1. Turn-off your phone (remove battery and reinsert back).
    2. Before you turn-on your phone, try first in recovery mode
    Volume Down + Power + Home (simultaneous). If still it won't work
    Perform again Step 1.
    3. Before you turn-on your phone, now you will try Download Mode
    Power + Home (simultaneous).

Note: Step2 and 3, I assume that cable is plugged in your phone and to your PC. You will use ODIN for .tar (ROM) files, select using PDA.

4. You should be seeing that your phone is connected to your PC if ID:COM, will highlight in YELLOW. You need to select PDA and look for your TAR file (ROM). Click START to flash your ROM. Do not unplug/disconnect your phone from the cable until ODIN is finish flashing it. You will be seeing blue progress bar from your phone, which means, flashing of ROM is in progress. Again DO NOT disconnect the cable.

5. Your phone will reboot after a "PASS", green color message from one of the slot in ODIN. A flashing Android will comes out during reboot. It will take sometime to boot, be patient.

Note: If it takes more than 30 mins and still flashing android is still showing. Remove your battery and reinsert it back. Perform Recovery Mode (Volume Down + Power + Home). There were some messy error message that will come out. But you need to see three selection in Android system recovery (3e).

* reboot system now
    * wipe device (factory reset). except sdcard
    * wipe cache partition.

A. Select "wipe cache partition" by using volume down or volume up. And to execute it, press HOME.
    B. Select "wipe device (factory reset). except sdcard" and execute by pressing HOME.
    C. Lastly, select "reboot system now". It will restart your phone. Wait and see.

Note: Once your phone boot up, the default language is in Korean, you have to set it first to english for an easy navigation.

Hope this will work for you.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy M110S (Converted Korean Version of Galaxy-S I9000) Issues & About

Quote Originally Posted by campsg View Post
    Haha, thanks bro. Same person here.
    good to know that. hahaha

Unsa gamit nimo mod sa phone? launcherpro or adwlauncher?

thanks.

You can flash again your ROM in Recovery or in Download Mode

Recovery Mode (Volume Down + Power + Home)
    Download Mode (Power + Home)

You can use ODIN to flash the ROM in .tar file (You can follow the procedure I posted in flash ROM in the previous thread).
    Thank you for the response sir but it only goes to Upgrade screen.

Thank you for the response sir but it only goes to Upgrade screen.

Bro pareha na nahitabo sa akoa phone...dili na xa maka go to download mode..taman ra sa upgrade...unsa-on mani mga bro..please help...maobang nako..huhuhu

Try this if it works for you.
    1. Turn-off your phone (remove battery and reinsert back).
    2. Before you turn-on your phone, try first in recovery mode
    Volume Down + Power + Home (simultaneous). If still it won't work
    Perform again Step 1.
    3. Before you turn-on your phone, now you will try Download Mode
    Power + Home (simultaneous).

Note: Step2 and 3, I assume that cable is plugged in your phone and to your PC. You will use ODIN for .tar (ROM) files, select using PDA.

4. You should be seeing that your phone is connected to your PC if ID:COM, will highlight in YELLOW. You need to select PDA and look for your TAR file (ROM). Click START to flash your ROM. Do not unplug/disconnect your phone from the cable until ODIN is finish flashing it. You will be seeing blue progress bar from your phone, which means, flashing of ROM is in progress. Again DO NOT disconnect the cable.

5. Your phone will reboot after a "PASS", green color message from one of the slot in ODIN. A flashing Android will comes out during reboot. It will take sometime to boot, be patient.

Note: If it takes more than 30 mins and still flashing android is still showing. Remove your battery and reinsert it back. Perform Recovery Mode (Volume Down + Power + Home). There were some messy error message that will come out. But you need to see three selection in Android system recovery (3e).

* reboot system now
    * wipe device (factory reset). except sdcard
    * wipe cache partition.

A. Select "wipe cache partition" by using volume down or volume up. And to execute it, press HOME.
    B. Select "wipe device (factory reset). except sdcard" and execute by pressing HOME.
    C. Lastly, select "reboot system now". It will restart your phone. Wait and see.

Note: Once your phone boot up, the default language is in Korean, you have to set it first to english for an easy navigation.

Hope this will work for you.
    Sir..dili jud ma download mode or recovery mode..upgrade ra jud xa..huhuhu..please help...

got my phone working na po. I bought a usb jig and was able to connect. problem is i cannot send sms. but everything works great

pls advise on how to fix sms problem. Thanks po

got my phone working na po. I bought a usb jig and was able to connect. problem is i cannot send sms. but everything works great
    Is there any error message that will pop upon sending SMS? If there is. You can use either of the 2 steps.

Error: "It says invalid sender"

Option 1: Find an old phone that is capable of storing/saving your own phone number (+63922<your phone number>)

Note: I am not referring to saving of your phone number as contacts. There's an options that an old phone is capable of storing own phone number under Phone Settings.

Option 2: Use new SIM.

Is there any error message that will pop upon sending SMS? If there is. You can use either of the 2 steps.

Error: "It says invalid sender"

Option 1: Find an old phone that is capable of storing/saving your own phone number (+63922<your phone number>)

Note: I am not referring to saving of your phone number as contacts. There's an options that an old phone is capable of storing own phone number under Phone Settings.

Option 2: Use new SIM.
    Thank you sir. Got it to work

paano po ba mawawala yung enter sender's name? salamat po

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast