Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Default Re: Anyone interested in japanese swords???

uu ako interested kow

Default Re: Anyone interested in japanese swords???

send me pic bro then lets talk about it...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Anyone interested in Japanese swords?

so.... youre a CIA

Blog Entries

Apparently, youer account here doesnt state your affiliation with such group. As for me, I just have sumbled upon this site when there was once that it popped out of another forum site that i used to access. I havent met anyone so far who could actually modify their account settings like you did coz it doesnt really show what member status you have. By the way.. i have a newbie rank as it shows...

Quote Originally Posted by cosplay
    Apparently, youer account here doesnt state your affiliation with such group. As for me, I just have sumbled upon this site when there was once that it popped out of another forum site that i used to access. I havent met anyone so far who could actually modify their account settings like you did coz it doesnt really show what member status you have. By the way.. i have a newbie rank as it shows...
    hahahaha.... your making me laugh...

C.I.A. means Certified Istoryan Addict

gets mo?

and btw, read forum fules also and we call it ranking...

sheer ignorance... really funny

back on topic: yup.. i'm also into sword collecting.. got some sword replicas i got here locally, but lately been buying them overseas with my sister's help..

anyway.. you might wanna check this - https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php/topic,84480.0.html (thread already existing for this topic)

Blog Entries

oh, i seee.......................................

well then... about the sword...(ang kani nga forum ba... kay gi-move na diay sa hobbies and crafts? hehe karon ra ko nakahibaw...anyways).. most people who have contacted me about these swords from the other forum site (which i also cannot mention here coz i might just be violating some rules here..) would submit to me their proposed design and have me decide on what materials to be used...(i.e. either bronze, stainless, aluminum, flatbar, etc...)...

The thing here is that as much as possible.. it would be better if the client or customer would be the one to decide on these things coz they should be able to know what material their sword is made up of... Besides, wouln't you want to have the option to choose what material you would want for your sword Plus, you could also submit your own intended design...(well, as for this, most of the japanese swords that people have designed only differ with handguards or handle design and material... there were only a few exceptions whose design were really worth commenting, such as the Reversed Blade "Sakabato" of Rurouni kenshin and the Blackened galvanized sword of Mr. Ichigo kurosaki in the anime series "Bleach".... It took about 32 days to finish..)

I am also one anime lover and currently, i have three forged japanese swords at home; one ordinary japanese sword, one Tensa Zangetsu Sword (from the anime series "bleach" --bankai form), and one sword inspired again from the anime series "bleach" of which is Ichimaru Gin's 'Ikorose'. We are still currently forging a anime inspired japanese sword from the series "Blood +" and this measures 52 inches overall with a full tang blade and a 12-inch handle. The client says that the scabbard should be hard wood and a brown cord is to be wrapped around it. Black cord should also be wrapped around the handle. Anyway, is been about 8 days since this thing began.

Regarding sword collections, is anyone here an anime "addict"? For me... these are only a few series that I have been watching lately and they contain a bunch of nice swords:

Bleach
    Blood+
    Chobits
    Clannad
    Code Geass
    D.Gray Man
    D.N. Angel
    Da Capo II
    Death Note
    Eureka 7
    Final Fantasy Advent Children
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Full Metal Panic
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Shakugan No Shana

I was looking for a download source for a series called "Poltergeist Report" and I've tried limewire and bearshare for p2p file download but unfortunately, the results only showed a couple of videos which included those that are not truly related with the my search query. Anyways, if someone knows of one please tell me.

Thanks.

Blog Entries

Oh... yeah I saw the thread.... there were a few sites that also offer swords... for the most part of it, i guess... I just happened to stumble upon these site a few days ago and i was really amazed when i first came to it.... there were nice custom blades there (no wonder those swords we have customed quite resembled those in the net.. most people must have seen them, even if theyre not really anime watchers.. they just liked the overall design though..) and there were a few sites that sell forged ninja blades and weapons..

I have also seen that some of them were really authentic, some were just for pratice. There were also available swords that were just made to be displayed (i mean those swords that were not much of a combination of metals used for the REAL one but had a pure distinct material so that it would look real good on displays. They're not supposed to be used for fighting as they break easily.). Some of them in the forum referred to them as "wallswords". The fact lies that they all require shipping fees and the like, plus if you import them in the Phillipines, they'd have to pass through the Bureau of Customs, which is quite a long process. There are possibilites that the shipped item wouldn't be approved to pass and thus be returned to the sender. There are ways, though, to be able to appeal to the BOC but, again, it might take longer than what we expect.

I like the idea of some of these people of putting up a site on the intenet selling different weapons both for collection and for practice. I know that there is a price to pay from putting up an internet site to paying the bandwidth fees for every hour of site access. The bottom line is that they are selling overseas, which is quite a thing to deal with seriously. Most shipping fees, nowadays, would put up a big price for heavyweight items, such as swords. These prices cause your paying fees to double and there'll be a big ruckus if the product wouldn't be delivered on time too.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Japanese swords and blades, anyone?

Kinsay willing jud diri mo spend para pa-forge jud og REAL and AUTHENTIC JAPANESE SWORD As in REAL. AS in AUTHENTIC Real ba..kanang magamit gyud nimo and then dili mabali if ma-igo sa laing espada Even own design?? Absolutely.

Default Re: Japanese swords and blades, anyone?

if the price is right bro, i'm in for it..

sent you pm.

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast