Page 6 of 845 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Default re: Dallas Mavericks

the Mavs' next stop is actually at San Antonio this thurs on TNT. be sure to watch it.
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

scary moment for dallas fans when dirk twisted his ankle during the 3rd quarter of their game against the sixers...

Dallas lost to San Antonio (98-89) yesterday but regained the top spot in the western conferenceÂ* by defeating the Charlotte today 90-76 . . wEw . . lig-ona jud aning SPurs . . =/Â*

hmm Dallas just lost to Phoenix yesterday and that was without Amare...Dirk was clamped down by Diaw.

and they've won 3 and lost 1 after that. won against the Blazers twice and once against Utah. they lost to the Kings in their last game though. Howard and Harris are out indefinitely due to injuries.

Fast forward into the playoffs, i think they'll make it until the West Finals...

Dallas wins against King James and the Cavs 91-87 to come from 19 pts down in the first half. This is despite the absence of 4 Mavs role players, Howard, Harris, Van Horn and Griffin respectively due to injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by lunateec22
    Fast forward into the playoffs, i think they'll make it until the West Finals...
    i dont think so. if amare is back in phoenix, i think its still the spurs-suns match.

dallas always flops in big time

Quote Originally Posted by king_mark
    i dont think so. if amare is back in phoenix, i think its still the spurs-suns match.

dallas always flops in big time
    ^^that's a legit statement. I won't even argue with you. until the Mavs get past the hump, then I'll believe that they can do it.. but until then, the Spurs are the team to beat.

there's a possibility of course... let's see the bracket. if the first 4 seeders gets to beat their respective opponents...

(1) Spurs vs. (4) Mavs

(2) Suns vs. (3) Nuggets

okay... maybe if they get over that jinx they're having for years, they pull through. but against the Spurs is really the biggest test. so, most likely to end up in the West Finals would be the Spurs and Suns... i'll give the Spurs-Mavs match up 5 games. :mrgreen:

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 845 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast