Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Bump

sa kad2ng naay mga problema!

naay prob o..gipost sa new thread...almost brick....

thanx sa heads up, replied to her na

Bump

saka para sa naay problema

Hi again Agili, Just wanted to ask, I am using a Galaxy Note 2 with ARHD 11.2 Custom ROM with 3.4 Perseus Kernel.
    When I am just using the Custom ROM with its stock Kernel, the result of the Benchmark test is very high, but after using Perseus Kernel, It went down the chart, Well, the user experience is the same(IMO), but the benchmark result is really disturbing, even lower than S3.

What can you recommend to do regarding this? or any explanation about this?

Im using Updated Antutu Bencmark.

It's nothing to worry about really, try using a different benchmark app and check if the results are the same? Like quadrant standard?

Quote Originally Posted by Agili View Post
    It's nothing to worry about really, try using a different benchmark app and check if the results are the same? Like quadrant standard?
    It have the same result actually, comparing to other phones, mine is slower, it keeps me thinking, when I installed Perseus Kernel, it came with an app, STweaks, do I need to do some changes on that app to get the best of the kernel?

Does your kernel promise better battery life? If it does, your performance could have been capped. I haven't really used that kernel myself so i can't speak for it.

Quote Originally Posted by dlareG View Post
    Hi again Agili, Just wanted to ask, I am using a Galaxy Note 2 with ARHD 11.2 Custom ROM with 3.4 Perseus Kernel.
    When I am just using the Custom ROM with its stock Kernel, the result of the Benchmark test is very high, but after using Perseus Kernel, It went down the chart, Well, the user experience is the same(IMO), but the benchmark result is really disturbing, even lower than S3.

What can you recommend to do regarding this? or any explanation about this?

Im using Updated Antutu Bencmark.
    Some kernels are not made for the sole purpose of speed/performace, and from what I see..Perseus kernel is all about amoled screen calibrations...same as the voodoo kernels from the galaxy s1 days. Why not try a stock kernel + screen calibration app if you want off the roof benchmark scores. Remember young padawan...those benchmark numbers doesnt really tell the whole story.

sir, newbie here... unsaon paginternet sa akong CM rave, ako unta ning iconnect sa akong PC. wa man mi wi-fi

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast