Page 6 of 111 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

@normsta...u mean this?...

@boycurious...tasted freakin...LUOD!!! I sucked it up pajud!!! got a YEAR of FREE BJJ training @ LOFT...for that challenge!!! WOOOOOOHAAAAAAA!!!! sad to say I can only accept a months training for free coz our SENSIE might be kicked out @ LOFT and a guy named Micky Mouse might be teaching us jjB instead...toink...

@ dr_edgar_allan_poe...are u relative with Dexter Po? his my highschool batch...BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA for an ATTORNEY?...with tons of books to refer? u use that screen name?...how bout CHIEF JUSTICE?!!! so that will know who u are?...hahahahhahahah

@ Montebon...nice news...u GONA be taking CES DRILLONS work?...good for u...sis...

@ Regine...I rather be gay and happy...than train with MICKEY MOUSE...look at my GAY TONGUE...got a months worth of BJJ training just for that...

is that gay enuf for u gays?...I MEAN GUYS?...

holy crap! where did all those pictures come from im updating the site as i type this message down... GAYNESS!!!!

Gaycie Jiujitsu practitioners...looks gay in these action pix...

Kristena and Nigela bites...Kristena on the mount...Nigela defends...

Kristena with touch on the cheeks technique applied to Nigela...Nigela Bites...

Regina with a boyish Kenso...hope Kenso wont be attracted to the gay side of Regina...

Regina a.k.a Regine...with GAY SIGN...

the person who spread the Gayness...without a shirt on...he really looks like a JAY...not a NORM...

a Jay smile not a Normsta...with VINCE?...Vince Vince or Vicente...a.k.a "TINGARDS" of YAW-YAN ArDIGMA...

dis really looks so GAY...Alfonso?...Diego?...hehehehe we can make fun of Aldie here, he does not visit this site coz he still plays ATARI...no pc...hahahaha

the gays at BASELINE...Dan with a blue towel, Kentoy showing his gayness...

Julius after the training...at the background is PAUL TANEO a former Sunstar Columnist who joined BJJ GRACIE BARRA CEBU yesterday...Welcome Mr. Paul Taneo Sir!!!! his also a very TOUGH young guy...(judge, edited na judge...)

WADI, executing a CHOKE to his Father ALFONSO DIEGO a.k.a ALDIE...that hurts!!!

Dan with blue towel...and FRED one of the LOFTY girls who visited the BASELINE bitches...

if u see this guy, gay on the streets?...please dont mess with him...I WONT!!! just try him out if u insist and he'll BREAK every bone in ur gayness body...

David Denisi executing some moves to Robert Mellana...

ohhhh my...NIGELA looks satisfied...

hope u enjoyed the faketures...cant post all the scandals here or I get banned...

Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    hey guys.

i've created a social group for deftac cebu. we can use that for our private discussions (i think) and that should prevent this thread from getting too cluttered with "chat like posts" (like those that i make he he he). my apologies.

if you're interested to join the social group, please shoot me a private message.

it'll be great if we keep this thread as the main "gateway" to the social group and make sure that it'll look good for the new guys who might be interested to join normster25's classes.

p.s.
    i don't think newbies can be invited to any social group, but i'll check with the administrators. for now, newbies, try to legally increase your post count.
    Post Whore Piglet!!! hahahahaha

dis really looks so GAY...Alfonso?...Diego?...hehehehe we can make fun of Aldie here, he does not visit this site coz he still plays ATARI...no pc...hahahaha

Asa ang plantsa Chad? kuwang pa ni sa humol

Quote Originally Posted by SmoKoY View Post

Asa ang plantsa Chad? kuwang pa ni sa humol

BWAAAAAAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA wani ko da!!! hahahahhahaha gamiti diay ug clorine ha...

guys, im selling rashguards... 2nd hand.... anyone want them im seling dem for 600 each... oakleys

wats a rashguard?...wats it for?...post pix so that we have an idea wat its for...

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 111 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast