Page 53 of 155 FirstFirst ... 435051525354555663 ... LastLast

Thread: IMG Thread

Default re: IMG Thread

i'm a bit interested about IMG..saw your commercial ad on wealth channel i think..

Quote Originally Posted by wizard_jamex View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

Fami equity porfolio.....
    nice .............

Mga sirs, IMG man si knightdream noh?

Basin pwede mo makatambag ani niya on how he deals his businesses diri sa istorya.net

https://www.istorya.net/forums/specia...per-month.html

check lang ang link para makabalo mo unsa na sya nga klase nga business man.

tambagi lang na ninyo inig kita ninyo.

nganu man? I don't see anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by nathandrake View Post
    thanks bro...

Quote Originally Posted by nathandrake View Post
    I second the motion here...

Quote Originally Posted by medwarc View Post
    I second the motion here...

no i dont agree with you people.... try to view his/her threads.... deceiving mostly. just hope kani bago niya nga thread is not.

he is trying to coach... coach in a way nga aron mka kwarta sila aron ang coach maka kwarta. IMG mana iyang gi promote... but the question is... will they survive through the coaching til they complete the goal of 100k a month?

peace... healthy discussion lang.

Quote Originally Posted by jeshcel View Post
    no i dont agree with you people.... try to view his/her threads.... deceiving mostly. just hope kani bago niya nga thread is not.

he is trying to coach... coach in a way nga aron mka kwarta sila aron ang coach maka kwarta. IMG mana iyang gi promote... but the question is... will they survive through the coaching til they complete the goal of 100k a month?

that's ok bro. i do respect your opinion. we have different views in life and we have different understanding and interpretations on things and situations. however, success depends within our own self. if we think we can, we can! but if we think we can't, we really can't! that's why we can describe successful people like this... "they can, because they think they can". another thing, i don't agree with regards sa "coach in a way nga aron mka kwarta sila aron ang coach maka kwarta". with teamwork, it's not only the coach who will make money but everyone in the team will!!! it all depends in each individual of how committed and "coachable" they are to change their lives for a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by knightdream View Post
    that's ok bro. i do respect your opinion. we have different views in life and we have different understanding and interpretations on things and situations. however, success depends within our own self. if we think we can, we can! but if we think we can't, we really can't! that's why we can describe successful people like this... "they can, because they think they can". another thing, i don't agree with regards sa "coach in a way nga aron mka kwarta sila aron ang coach maka kwarta". with teamwork, it's not only the coach who will make money but everyone in the team will!!! it all depends in each individual of how committed and "coachable" they are to change their lives for a better future.

"he is trying to coach... coach in a way nga aron mka kwarta sila aron ang coach maka kwarta."

what im trying to imply is( wa man ka ka-getz gud or wa nko natarong ug storya), if maka kwarta ang gi-coach...of course ang coach maka kwarta pud. pareha ra na ni pacquiao gud, nkakwarta tungod pud sa iyang coach, so ang coach mka kwarta pud tungod sa iyang pag coach.

so dont argue nga you dont agree,...coz wa ta nagkasabot ana. ok? just make sure, you dont post thread nga deceiving aron di mabati ang image sa IMG...img member bya pud ko bisan di active pro nka share pud ko sauna. bcin mao na mka ingon nga mabati ang result if magsige ug ing-ana.

Quote Originally Posted by jeshcel View Post

To sum it up, it is called marketing gimmick. Every business or individual engaging in business has gimmicks, kanya kanyang gimmicks ra na to gain a good part of the market.

As far as the thread is concerned, there is nothing wrong with it. That is the essence of IMG. Kung di mokwarta ang imong mga tao, di pud ka makakwarta. Pure, real, and legit MLM. Unlike other companies nga moclaim nga MLM sila but ang mga nakauna ra ang nakabenefit.

IMG brokers doesn't earn through recruits, they earn through sales. Of course kung dako ug sales imong group, dako gyud ang makwarta. Having a team is relevant to business labi na if you want to make it big and in a team, there must be a coach.

Regarding the 100k goal. Depende na na sa tao kung maachieve na niya. Sa iyang mindset (does he see it as an opportunity or see obstacles?), sa iyang kugi (determined ug persistent ba siya until maabot niya ang goal?), ug attitude (focused ug patient ba siya?) na magdepend iyang results. The coaching will matter but it will be nothing kung ang tao dili iapply ang gicoach sa iyaha.

11.    Advertisement