Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

i need help unsaon pagamay sa tiyan...ü

wlay best way, kay hospital padulngan nimo ani inday.. are you freakin serious? 10KLS in 2 weeks?.. tsk tsk.. saon...

C.I.A. Premium Member sushikandi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pag master cleanse nalang

Quote Originally Posted by kidkelly View Post
    the gym, pero naa pay pinaka best bantay ka bata hehehe na try nako sa ako 1st baby permero jud 3 mnths putolputol man imo tulog kay pa dede ka daot jud ka
    as in tinood ni... pero after 3 months burot na pud ko.

Default ha?

Quote Originally Posted by chadix24_7 View Post
    do not drink water or any liquid for 2 weeks.
    do you know that you can die in 3 days if you don't take any kind of liquid? he's asking how to lose weight, not how to kill himself.

starving is not healthy..

well.. ingon man sa thread starter na "healthy or UNHEALTHY" would do..

i suggest you cut one of your limbs bai hehehe.. sarcastic paminawon noh, pero seriously wala man siguro "healthy means" of losing that much weight a matter of 2 weeks gud!

Quote Originally Posted by SUGARAY08 View Post
    well.. ingon man sa thread starter na "healthy or UNHEALTHY" would do..

i suggest you cut one of your limbs bai hehehe.. sarcastic paminawon noh, pero seriously wala man siguro "healthy means" of losing that much weight a matter of 2 weeks gud!
    Haha, yea I think ang maximum per week is 2 lbs.. dili ni possible iyang gipamutana.

ka desperate ani nga thread basahon oi. its suicide to lose 10 kls (22lbs) in 2 weeks. huna hunaa, before u got to your weight, wala na niabot ug ingon ana in 2 weeks. so dili sad na siya mawala in 2 weeks. starving is the most stupid thing u can do, not eating will not help. why? ur metabolism will not function right kung walay sulod imong tiyan. unsa man ang i convert nga energy sa imong body kung wala kay kaon? ma buslot ang imong intestines eventually, magkasakit ka. the right and fast way to lose weight (personally tried and tested, i can show u pics if u like) is to eat but in small portions, count the calories of the food u eat. check ur basal metabolic rate and ur internal fat, exercise on a regular basis and diet. when i say diet, eat but be mindful of what u eat. avoid too much carbo, increase fiber, fruits and vegetables. if u want to keep it off forever, u need to change ur lifestyle, thats what i did. i failed in weight lose for several years until i finally discovered what was wrong. hope this helps

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast