Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

kugih pud pero kung maka limot then copya lang...

kugihan kaau ko mag copy ug notes para mawala ang duka...
    effective man sad kay madumduman nimu nig exam imong gi copy
    then mura sad kag nag practice pa nindot sa imong agi...

kugihan mucopy og notes.. kay wa man nagnotes daan.. bisan required....

kugihan sad mukopya og answer sa seatmate.. wahahah...

well copy to the max dyud ko word per word paghighschool pero pg about na nako sa college bisan notebook or binder wala,. naa man gani tanan subject giusa sa usa ka notebook then abrevation pgyud puros. nya ang sulod stenograph ang puro suwat..

mamati ko sa maestro/maestra pag discussion para mas maka sabot ko, dili ko mo kopya sa board para wala distraction, after discussion magpa fotocopy dayon ko sa akong klasmeyt nga notes kadto detalyado nga pati pag joke sa teacher naka annotate....hehehe...isa pa, kinakha-an sa manok akong agi, pati ako dili kasabot sa ako sinulatan...hehehe

waaaahhh!!! hate making notes..

what's important is that u understand what is being taught. haha

tapolan ko copy oi...pa photcopy lng ko ako classmate iyang notebook...hehhehe

Blog Entries
    In this age when most of you kids have cellphones with cameras, I find it depressing that you so lack initiative and imagination.

If you've got a decent phonecam, you can photograph your professor's blackboard/whiteboard scrawlings using a phone, and review it later in a computer.

Kay kamo man gud, ang inyong pag-gamit sa cell phone camera kay para sa mga pa-cute nga picture-picture para sa Friendster or mag-tan-aw ug scandal. Ambot ninyo, this among the many reasons why this country will never prosper--kasagaran sa youth bugok by default, ug ang mga ambisyon that they know about or try to achieve in their pathetic little lives are to be dato and/or sikat. *shakes head*

-RODION
    Last edited by rodsky; 01-13-2009 at 10:51 AM.

@rodsky:

I don't think that kids today are "bugok" by default, it's just that they are exposed to things that are so unnecessary like high end gadgets and computer games, hence they end up wasting their time unproductively on unproductive things and have the kind of mindset (dato or sikat).

They are not bugok, they are just misguided I think.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vanguard View Post
    @rodsky:

I don't think that kids today are "bugok" by default, it's just that they are exposed to things that are so unnecessary like high end gadgets and computer games, hence they end up wasting their time unproductively on unproductive things and have the kind of mindset (dato or sikat).

They are not bugok, they are just misguided I think.
    Perhaps you're right. I stand corrected. I just feel disappointed about it. Ironically, these high tech devices are supposed to inspire them and make them think in ways older generations as kids never had the chance to do. But now they're wasting all that to things that are at the most, fleeting and very superficial.

-RODION
    Last edited by rodsky; 01-13-2009 at 11:12 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast