Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Blog Entries

Default Why I, madame_zee, am Locking my Selling Threads...

First and foremost I would like to thank all my buyers in the month of January, I will be updating my thread with the previous orders along with a post of Top 3 Bestsellers of January for ORAL Glutathione Supplements only... as for injectables TATIONIL easily gets the #1 spot though lately I have already acquired other injectables(yes, very busy taking pictures and editing them)... speaking of which I offer mine the lowest because I get a great deal from my supplier back in Manila, we have a good business relationship spanning for more than a year now hence she gives me a good price for Tationil even if I just buy 1 box from her so that I can also be competitive with Manila pricing. She also actually supplies to alot of online resellers in Manila, she also performs IV glutathione sessions to her own buyers as well. That is how confident we are of our TATIONIL being 100% GENUINE AND AUTHENTIC. I myself got to use a few vials of it, and go no adverse reaction from it... there's no "low" or "high" quality of Tationil... just a GENUINE one... If I were selling fake I would have been hospitalized ages ago for severe infection since any IV medicine/supplementation goes directly to our bloodstream hence affecting the body's system immediately!

Speaking of being competitive with Manila pricing, the very reason why I came out in posting and finally selling supplements here in Cebu and especially in Istorya is because I pity how Cebuanos were/are being ripped off of their hard earned money with OVERPRICED products... some of which turned/turns out to be fake!!! I've been a member here since March (check my status) and I just couldn't believe my eyes. If you're into online purchasing and do thorough research you can see how huge the mark-ups were to even NON-BFAD items!!! I know some are willing to pay the price for security especially if it means a Meet-up/pick up can be arranged. But some were further ripped off and ended up dismayed to find out later they got fake items. Now how did they end up with fake items? The obvious number one reason is ALOT of resellers are joining the bandwagon of selling GLUTATHIONE since its the TREND now and a hot demand, nothing wrong with that really I mean that is basic business and economics, SUPPLYING to a DEMAND. The downfall came is that they didn't take the BASIC Seller's RESPONSIBILITY further of studying the products they sell that well to the point of knowing where it came from and how to know if its genuine especially when Manila's black market started to pick up on this trend as well and started to make pirated ones of bestselling brands. All over Binondo, Quiapo, Divisoria, Tutuban, and Recto fake glutathione brands were sold very cheap - a huge indication already. But these fakers took it a step further by going online and selling them matching Standard Retail Prices initially then slowly decreasing the price if you buy in bulk making it very tempting for alot of consumers/resellers to buy from them. If you're not familiar with the product to begin with, all the more you are at lost...

Like I said in my first post, I've been FIRST an end user/consumer/user of the products I posted here so I can vouch for their authenticity. If still in doubt, I usually teach my customers how to distinguish fake from original, I take my time and give free brochures whenever I can to further their understanding of how especially glutathione works. I am here more for the SERVICE and not for the profit, hence the LOW pricing. To prove this point further, I PAID for my membership here not in hopes of buying your trust but just to show that I'm no in-the-trend-seller here. I will still be here even if another new skin whitening wonder will be discovered. I believe in my products and will stand by them.

I may be selling an armful of different glutathione brands (as confusing it may sometime gets for consumers), but THERE ARE STILL A HANDFUL OF OTHER GLUTATHIONE BRANDS I HAVE TRIED GOT DISSAPOINTED WITH THEM THAT I END UP NOT PATRONIZING THEM ALL THE MORE BELIEVE IN AND HENCE NOT SELLING THEM because I simply don't recommend them to anyone. Others here are selling it, therefore I respect their biz by not saying anything. Other brands I don't bother to add in my inventory even when I got to sample it is due to fact they are easily available in the local drugstore and its pricing is hard to beat.

I invested in also getting a good cameraphone, painstakingly took pictures of my products AT HAND, make my own graphics/ads, and do own research and encoding. I DO NOT practice simple COPY and PASTE from other SELLER's pictures and infos because I respect the hardwork, effort and time they dedicated in making them unlike some resellers here. I also know how important it is to show and assure consumers that what I advertise ARE ON HAND 98% of the time WITH ME hence TAKING MY OWN PHOTOS of the products and showing these very same photos with my own watermark.

Now eventhough I HIGHLY VALUE TRANSPARENCY and INTERACTION, regrettably I'll be locking my threads more so now because I feel er- "harrassed". When I finally came out with cheaper prices some resellers became inactive in bumping their own selling thread, most probably ashamed that they placed such huge "patong" (mark-up). But when some interested potential clients posts their questions in MY OWN thread - they get PMs/text messages from these resellers with their offers too... in other words, LEECHING and HITCHING ON MY THREAD... Kapoy na (Its Tiring), I've challenged their prices in the first place coz I'm here thinking of service first and foremost the least is profit, I played it clean by making my own thread editing my own pictures... Monopoly wasn't my intention, I was just hoping you'd start to give more service to consumers by joining in the competition by LOWERING YOUR OWN PRICE. Sure i could have easily PM'd or text messaged too their clients in their threads but I respected it and left it alone, trusting people's own intelligence and basically i just love the Golden Rule and practice, Do Unto Others as Others would Do Unto You...

But now some are taking a different turn, even to the point of bashing the products I carry just to make their own sales! why don't you finally update your thread showing that you can lower your price??!!! why hitch in mine?? you think you're the only one who can play that game now?

Dear clients, again I am sorry to lock my thread wherein you cannot post anymore in this thread, BUT YOU CAN STILL CONTACT ME for your questions, orders, and concerns either thru:
    PM (personal message here in Istorya)
    text message (+63917 746 3564 - globe network)
    call (267 7813)
    email me: madame_zee@yahoo.com

I'm locking my thread to avoid other resellers taking advantage of my post, harrassing MY potential clients with their barage of offers, others advertising by posting on my thread or posting irrelevant messages etc...I'm doing this to protect my clients and other newbies so I highly encourage you to contact me, Zee, directly.. Thank you...
    Last edited by madame_zee; 02-11-2009 at 07:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Default January Sales....

in thanking my Real Istoryan customers, I will be hiding their Real identities under slightly edited names... the purpose here is just to tally later the Bestsellers...

thank you to:

miss "Rose"
    <----- Repeat Customer since November (i cross-sell at another site), she shared with me her most unfortunate experience with fake Ishigaki that was sold to her due to that Seller's NEGLIGENCE of knowing what's authentic (and sold it to her at a ridiculous asking price).
    as of 01/08/09:
    ::: ordered 1 bottle of
    ::: ISHIGAKI Glutathione 60caps - Old Packaging
    as of 01/12/09:
    ::: ordered 1 vial
    ::: TATIONIL Injectable Glutathione

miss "May"
    -nice meeting you at Ayala twice- forgot what dates but just during the time I just got back from my trip
    ::: SHISEIDO PUREWHITE Japan Tablets
    ::: ordered 50 pieces of
    ::: PH338 Japan Glutathione

mr "Jay T."
    - nice meeting you at The Gallery last 01/12/09
    ::: ordered 3 bottles of

Anne A.
    <----- Earliest Customer go way back Summer of 2008 -forgot what date in January
    ::: OPTIMALE Glutathione - BFAD Approved 30 capsules
    ::: ordered 2 bottles of

mr "Jay T."
    - nice meeting you at BDO Banilad - forgot what date in January
    ::: ordered 4 boxes and 2 vials (total of 42 vials)

miss "Venus"
    - nice meeting you at CDUH 01/21/09
    ::: ordered 4 boxes of

miss "Nanny"
    - nice meeting you at Jollibee Hiway 01/22/09
    ::: ordered 5 vials of
    ::: DR. JAMES Glutathione 60s (Green and White Capsules)
    ::: ordered 125 pieces of
    ::: Kirkland Vitamin C with Rosehips 1000mg

miss "Rose"
    <------ Repeat Customer! nice meeting you at BDO Banilad 01/23/09
    ::: ISHIGAKI Glutathione 60s (New Packaging, Kosher colored capsules)

jo-anne
    <----- Repeat Customer! as of 01/25/2009 your Air21 tracking number is 301 001 758 772
    ::: Ishigaki Glutathione - 60 capsules (NEW packaging, in kosher gelatin, colored cpsules)

Nice Anne P. of LB, Laguna
    <------ as of 01/26/2009 your Air21 tracking number is 301 001 758 777
    ::: ordered 74 pieces of
    ::: PH338 Japan Glutathione

miss "May"
    <----- Repeat Customer! nice meeting you at Bright Academy 01/26/2009
    ::: Ishigaki Glutathione - 30 capsules (NEW packaging, in Kosher GRAPE-FLAVORED gelatin, colored cpsules)

miss "Venus"
    <----- Repeat Customer! nice meeting you at SM 01/26/09
    ::: ordered 1 box

miss "Gracia"
    - nice meeting you at Ayala last 01/27/09
    ::: NOW FOODS Glutathione 60 capsules (US Brand)
    ::: ordered 60 pieces of
    ::: Kirkland Vitamin C with Rosehips 1000mg
    ::: ordered 60 pieces of
    ::: Kirkland Vitamin E 400IU

mr "Jay T."
    <----- Repeat Customer! nice meeting you at BDO Banilad last 01/27/09
    ::: ordered 2 vials of

miss Kat of Labangon!
    <--------- Repeat Customer! nice meeting you at Ayala last 01/28/09
    ::: ordered 4 bottles of
    ::: Dr. James Glutathione - 60 Green and White capsules, New Packaging with Anti-Counterfeit Bottle EXP 2013

Anne R. of General Santos City
    <------ as of 01/29/2009 your Air21 tracking number is 301 001 758 825
    ::: ordered 3 bottles of

miss "Eve"
    <----- nice meeting you at Ayala last 01/31/09 and nice also having you as my IV buddy
    ::: ordered 1 box of
    ::: ordered 1 tray of
    ::: ACTIVAROL Injectable Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)

miss "Dee"
    - i've lost track the dates we met, twice at SM and once at Ayala
    ::: accumulated orders of 3 bottles of
    ::: ISHIGAKI PLUS Glutathione 30s (the pure and potent formula of 850mg glutathione alone)

miss "Mai"
    - i've lost track the dates we met, once back in December during my The Gallery Xmas Bazaar and once in early January at Ayala
    ::: accumulated orders of 7 boxes of
    ::: ACTIVE WHITE Glutathione 60s (on CLEARANCE SALE - still ongoing)

miss "Mara"
    - i've lost track the dates we met, twice early and end of January at Ayala
    ::: accumulated orders of 5 boxes of
    ::: ACTIVE WHITE Glutathione 60s (on CLEARANCE SALE - still ongoing)
    ::: 12 bars (1 dozen) KOJIC ACID Soap (plain) 135grams each (PHP 60each)

miss "Rose"
    <------ Repeat Customer! nice meeting you at BDO Banilad but i forgot for the two events we met here due to the early morning pick-ups where I just woke up hehehe
    ::: ISHIGAKI Glutathione 30s (New Packaging, Kosher GRAPE FLAVORED colored capsules)
    ::: ordered 6 vials of

mr "Jay T."
    <----- Repeat Customer! nice meeting you at BDO Banilad but i've lost track the dates we met
    ::: CLAIRE BLANCHE Advance Formula Glutathione 60caps
    ::: ISHIGAKI Glutathione 30caps - Old Packaging

miss "Pat's" mom [/b] - nice meeting you at Ayala (starbucks) but i've lost track the date we met
    ::: ISHIGAKI Glutathione 60caps - (New Packaging, Kosher colored capsules)

I have lost track of some other orders because I got really busy not only with this biz but also due to the fact that we finally relocated from Mabolo to now in Banilad.
    Last edited by madame_zee; 03-06-2009 at 07:07 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Top 3 JANUARY 2009 BESTSELLERS in ORAL Glutathione Supplements

Top 3 JANUARY 2009 BESTSELLERS in ORAL Glutathione Supplements

1- ISHIGAKI Glutathione - New Packaging
    2- DR. JAMES Glutathione - in 60s Green and White Capsules
    3- SHISEIDO PUREWHITE 270 TABLETS Japan Supplement

Injectables:
    1- TATIONIL Glutathione Injectable
    2- ACTIVAROL Vitamin C Injectable
    Last edited by madame_zee; 03-06-2009 at 07:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Default UPDATE ALERT on SHISEIDO PUREWHITE

SHISEIDO PUREWHITE / PURE WHITE just got REFORMULATED. Japan released it last February 21st 2009 and I got stocks of this on hand. Unfortunately I cannot post picutres yet because my computer crashed down and still needs to be reformatted and installed with programs... I'm posting this in an interent cafe..

It is now called the SHISEIDO PUREWHITE EX/ PURE WHITE EX.

The tablets in a bottle from what used to be 270 tablets as the dosage was 3tabs 3x daily (9tabs daily x 30days = 270 tablets = 1 month supply)

is now

180 tablets as the dosage will be either 2tabs 3x daily or 3tabs 2x daily (6tabs daily x 30 days = 180 tablets = 1 month supply).

Basically same contents what just changed is the fact per tablet there are more contents than there was before therefore the lessening of dosage. And the ASTAXANTHIN content was doubled from .5mg to now 1g!!!
    Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant as well, just wikipedia it.

SRP is php2800 but I can offer it to you for php2750.

The drink form was reformulated as well with its vitamin c changed from 1000mg to 1200mg again this is with the DRINK FORM only... I am not yet clear with the other changes in the frink form since I don't have any on stock yet...

I now have limited stock of the Old Shiseido Purewhite 270 tablets (php2450; retail php9.75 per tab) and 30ml Drinks (php200 per 30ml bottle)... these are being phased out now...

I will also post soon my February Sales and the Bestsellers of that month...
    Last edited by madame_zee; 03-06-2009 at 08:25 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Injectables for sale

I N J E C T A B L E S (pictures will be uploaded soon)

brand: TATIONIL
    by Roche from Italy
    GLUTATHIONE Injectable

600mg/4ml x 10pieces = 1 box
    php 3400 only
    1-9 vials: php 350 only

brand: SALUTA
    from Singapore
    GLUTATHIONE Injectable

600mg/4ml x 10pieces = 1 box
    php 4400 only
    1-9 vials: php 450 only

brand: VITAMIN C (Generic)
    by TP Drug Lab from Thailand
    Ascorbic Acid (vitamin c) Injectable

500mg/2ml x 10pieces = 1 tray
    php 360 only
    1-9 vials: php 40 only

brand: ACTIVAROL
    by TP Drug Lab from Thailand

500mg/2ml x 10pieces = 1 tray
    php 450 only
    1-9 vials: php 50 only

brand: ASCORBICO ACIDO
    by Bayer from Spain

1000mg/5ml x 6 pieces = 1 box
    php 1000 only
    1-5 vials: php 200 only

brand: LAROSCORBINE PLATINUM
    by Roche from Italy
    Ascorbic Acid (vitamin c) Injectable with Collagen

1000mg/5ml x 10pieces = 1 box
    php 3600 only

brand: LAENNEC
    by JBP Co. Ltd. from Japan
    Human Extract PLACENTA Injectable

2ml x 10pieces = 1 tray
    php 3600 only

brand: LEFCAR
    by GlaxoKlineSmith from Italy
    L-Carnitine Injectable

1000mg/5ml x 5pieces = 1 box
    php 1900 only
    1-4 vials: php 400 only

10cc syringe php9 only (drugstore price 9.80) - 10cc syringes ideal for cocktail shots
    gauge 25 butterfly needle for IV php15 each (drugstore price 20)
    gauge 25 IV cannula php25 (drugstore price 27)

P R O M O:
    package 1
    (php3400) 10 pcs = 1 box Tationil Glutathione
    (php0360) 10 pcs = 1 tray Vitamin C (generic from Thailand)
    (php0090) 10 pcs syringe 10cc
    (php0150) 10 pcs butterfly needle gauge25

package 2
    (php0090) 10 pcs syringe 10cc
    (php0150) 10 pcs butterfly needle gauge25

package 3
    (php0360) 10 pcs = 1 tray Vitamin C (generic from Thailand)

I can recommend a licensed IV therapist, located at Perpetual Succour Hospital. She can only accomodate IV sessions from MONDAYS & THURSDAYS 9:00am - 5:00 pm (even during lunch breaks she can do IV session). No other schedule, if it doesn't fit your schedule then I can't recommend anyone else so far. I have tried her service as well.
    php 150 per session (bring your own IV materials like syringes, butterfly needle)
    php 200 per session (syringes and butterfly needle comes from IV therapist)

I usually bring in the clients to her, so better text me ahead of time which day you want to have your IV session. I can't give out her number to protect her privacy and she is busy with her work so I am acting as her secretary instead please understand this arrangement... better text me na lang.

Dear clients, again I am sorry to lock my thread wherein you cannot post anymore in this thread, BUT YOU CAN STILL CONTACT ME for your questions, orders, and concerns either thru:
    PM (personal message here in Istorya)
    text message (+63917 746 3564 - globe network)
    call (267 7813)
    email me: madame_zee@yahoo.com

I have relocated from Mabolo to now in Banilad. That's why I have increased now the number of Meet-up places...again they are:
    AYALA
    SM
    JOLLIBEE HIWAY (ideal for Mandaue clients)
    BDO (Banco de Oro - BANILAD Branch only)
    Perpetual Hospital
    are either on Mondays and Thursdays late AFTERNOONS, I only go there with some clients and friends on their IV sessions

Preferrable Meet-up/Pick-up points are scheduled strictly by appointment of AT LEAST GIVING ME 24hour ADVANCE NOTICE! Text me in advance when you would want to schedule a meeting, I sometimes cannot grant SAME DAY meet-ups the moment you text me due to the sheer number of items in my inventory you cannot honestly expect me that I bring everything with me everywhere I go! Please ayaw ko i-shotgun sked ug meeting! Whenever I go out, I usually only bring the items designated for shceduled Meet-ups and Deliveries.

I'm locking my thread to avoid other resellers taking advantage of my post, harrassing MY potential clients with their barage of offers, others advertising by posting on my thread or posting irrelevant messages etc...I'm doing this to protect my clients and other newbies so I highly encourage you to contact me, Zee, directly.. Thank you...
    Last edited by madame_zee; 03-06-2009 at 08:30 PM.

6.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345