Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: Jobs @ accenture

Quote Originally Posted by tokidoki
    Nindot kaayo nang dreamland nimo dah nga ang fresh grad kalabaw sa supervisor. Cocky fresh grads walay ikabuga sa experyensado nga tao. Period! You're like comparing someone who just read a book and someone who never bothered because he's so busy DOING THE REAL THING. Two words: First impressions? I should know coz I deal with 2 of them in my team. Maayo tuod pero mao lagi. Bata pa hambugero pa. One is plain tactless and disrespectful and the other gave me more problems when in the first place we tasked him to relieve it. Nice attitude for someone who is APPARENTLY BETTER noh? We don't have that kind of attitude from our 30+ colleagues. Moreover, you don't see that attitude in supervisors and managers. Mura man ka'g nangdaut sa imong bossing,pre!
    I think maka relate ko sa story.. Ayaw lang gyod i generalize ang fresh grads.. Kng mao na nasugatan nmo nga fresh grad mura lahi kaha ang uban.. Ang uban dha kay religiuos lang gyod kaayo sa ila work.. Naa pud nga mas naa lang gyod talent/potential compared to expercienced.. Seen this senario kapila na.. In my previous work og present work. Kong makikita lang ka sa ako current work karon.. ang mga team leads is 24 or 23 years old dayon ang mga kauban much older... It happens mga mas expert pa cla sa current nga project..

Ayaw lang gyod i generalize ang fresh grads .. or newbie sa industry kong mao na imo expercience sa fresh grad dimalas ka... hehehe.. Pero mostly sa ako nakita magpakita lang gyod na cla sa ila capabilities pa impress bah. eeheh..

And regarding your colleague/friend, my assumption is your company has a "way of doing things" and what she is doing is going beyond that. If bago paka bai di ka matugatuga ug buot unsa imo buhaton. Prove first that you can FOLLOW RULES/PARADIGM (fit in) before you start thinking outside the box. Mao na ang una tan-awn sa kompanya. First few months of your job bai are built on rhetoric questions. Unaha sa imo credibility before defying how things are done.
    Yup sakto ka nga kong bag-o ka di ka matugatuga ug buot unsa imo buhaton but di man cguro boang ang companya to put someone on position dba.. meaning na prove nya ang iya kaugalinon sa companya... So never under-estimate fresh grads or newbie sa industry.. :mrgreen:

I know bai. But there may be some cases that fresh grads borderline between humility and arrogance.

Baga sa saying pa "He is a child, teach him." Of course, naka agi naman siguro ta tanan ana nga bata pa nya gahi ulo. You're not really THAT good until you've passed 25yrs regardless of potential.

Sa Batman Forever sad bai remember what Alfred said? "...Needs little encouragement. He needs guidance."

FYI for you and for undercover_lover, coz I think wa mo kasabot nako, dili ni siya generalization it is how it IS done. Bantayonon ang fresh grad. PERIOD! Kung di sila ganahan magpabantay di nalang sila mangapply.

I know bai. But there may be some cases that fresh grads borderline between humility and arrogance.
    Ikaw na nag-ingon ha nga some cases.. mao nga ayaw i generalize.

You're not really THAT good until you've passed 25yrs regardless of potential.
    Really? Mura sayop gyod ka...

Quote Originally Posted by spikes
    Really? Mura sayop gyod ka...
    Hahaha... That reply alone proves I'm right. I rest my case! :P

Hay, the insatiable impulse to be defiant. I miss those days.

murag daghan n ko nkuha n inputs.... heeheheheheheh

i was also interviewed, and in my case I wanted to see if I would pass their standards...
    heheheheh

but of course if hatagan ko ug entry level n salary, mapugos jd ko ug turn down... that would make things hard for me and my family, d nko cla mabuhi sa entry level n sweldo...

its a good thing nga akong company diri sa manila , maayu og treatment sa mga cebuanos.....
    unsa ang rate ilang gi hatag sa among kauban na tagalog mao sab ang rate gihatag sa amo-a mga bisdak and per position na siya.......

akong kwentahon tanan nagasto sa akong company bahin aning training-training ? murag 150 K pesos na tingali since beginning and what makes it worthy is walay BONDING.......

ang ako nalang diri kay kaikog mo gawas..
    hehe

As far as i know, this company is big and they have a lot of clients that belongs to Fortune 100. But i heard not all staff have a higher salary. I think it will depend on what project or client you will be assigned. If the project or client is very big then expect a very attractive salary and bonus. But if not then expect a salary that is based on the market and their salary structure. So it maybe higher a little bit from your current salary or depends on their salary structure. Every company follows a certain rules about salary. Believe me if you're on a big project/client, i'm pretty sure the salary and the bonus is really worth. I've known some people from Accenture Manila and they are compensated very well because they are on a big project/client and they are performer. You will be exposed to big clients and you will learn a lot as a consultant.

Well about Cebu, i am not sure if they offering the same. If someone here was offered that is not attractive maybe the Cebu office is different cause they are just starting-up and still needs feedback from the working class heroes of Cebu. Or maybe there's still no big projects/clients yet in Cebu. As far as i know, all big projects are in Manila. Maybe if they will transfer some of the big projects here then expect a very attractive package, Accenture only knows that.

But then again, if you want to be exposed in big projects or clients and develop your skills, this company can offer you a career growth that you can use for your future endeavors....

@balamban: lamats sa imong testimonial bai.

@kyoto: yah, swerte2x gyud daw but 90% of the time based on the market. Accenture doesn't do clients in Cebu bai. They're just here for the workforce. Clients are still the same. I've known a couple who earned 80k and 100k+ but mao sad lagi. 10+ yrs exp and the other is a dev/architect.

any updates of our fellow istoryans who got a job offer or accepted a job from Accenture?

@balamban: wow, nindot n dha... pwd mi apply dha...?? hehehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast