Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: New Hope for Chiong 5.

Money and power talks, bay Molokai.

I just hope by the Sinulog '07, the vigilantes will still be active so they can plan how to snipe Josman. That guy is a born criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by tearsforfears
    Money and power talks, bay Molokai.

I just hope by the Sinulog '07, the vigilantes will still be active so they can plan how to snipe Josman. That guy is a born criminal.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

shock kau ko kakita bay! kay nakalimot na pud ko ato about sa ilang murder/rape case...then makaingon jud ko money talks bullsh*t walks!

Quote Originally Posted by Molokai
    Yup... Paco Larannaga, I saw him!
    No offense but probably you saw wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    I personally AGREE with LYTSLPR na kung sabton ug tarong ang statement "Be mindful of the toes you step on today because they might be related to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow." or probably you or your parents or relatives are already kissing." , it was meant for everyone or to all the people who badmouthed the LARRANAGA'S and AZNAR'S family in general and not specific for PACO and JOSMAN .
    lystpr and springfield are one and the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless_rebel
    lytslpr: no beef with you bro and i know mosimos can irritate the best of us but i guess this statement is a serious threat not to mention a rather elitist remark. medyo hilas gamay bro... i know u personally ionno kung ka remember ka nako and murag dili man cguro ka ing-ana in person but i think the remark was a lil out of line and medyo mura gi-downgrade nimo imo self sa ani na post.

my 2 centsÂ*

that was for everybody, me included.Â*

di ba sakto?Â* we should be careful of our statements here because we REALLY don't know WHO we are talking to.Â* heck, gringo honasan could be in this forum.Â* it was a general warning so to speak but some people just can't help but get personal.Â* sometimes it is "healthy" to remind people here that they are not beyond anybody.

get my point now bai? peace!Â*

back to topic:Â* i agree with you that these people could be cumbersome, but IF one or some of them could be innocent then it is also not enough reason for them to be executed.

on a different note, it was also good na SILA lang ang mga hawod sa mga bars sa una, WHY? kay daghan na kaayo ug hawod ron, anak sa congressman diri, anak sa governor didto, anak sa tag-iya sa etc.Â* during their hey days people know who to avoid and AFAIK, nobody dared to find a rift with them.Â* if you're gonna ask me, it was much safer then EVEN with them around.

it's just like a jungle or a food chain.Â* we need some sectors or groups to have a balance.
    I dont care whether they are your barkada or relatives.Â* If you are the brother or the parent, then fine.Â* I can tell you right in the face, YOU ARE AN UTTER FAILURE.

These kids are minors when they committed the crime.Â* Now whose responsibilty is that?Â* Dont tell me its the responsibiliy of the priest or the president.Â* Its the responsibility of the parents!Â* They are supposed to be the guides of these kids.Â* But look! They spoiled them. Even to the point of condoning their acts.

Safer with them around? Well, may be to you.Â* But how about other innocent girls? How many women they could have victimized had they been not arrested?Â*

May I remind you how Paco and company raped the Chiong sisters.Â* Marijoy Chiong had a fever that night but your "good" friend Paco raped and seems to enjoy doing it. He laugh while he raped her. After raping her, he made her to the dance. Not only that they raped her, they also have the stomach to kill her throw her like some a heap of garbage in a ravine.

Now tell me these people are not dangerous.Â*

You are blinded by your affinity of these people.Â* You have nothing to argue with based on law applicable to the matter.Â*

@ MOSIMOS ....

Di na lang ko manghinambog kay daghan na ta unyang hambugero diri but saying I and Basil are one is just ridiculous because I agreed to a statement niya na GI MISUNDERSTOOD ninyo . Sama sa sulti na iSTORYA ra bitaw ta diri , aron ka masayod , kana si PACO naa nay atraso nako sa Don Bosco pa mi hantod namatay na lang sa natural cause ug naukay usab na nabalitaan na lang nako na nang rape diay siya ug naa na sa munti . Kana si JOSMAN naay atraso pod na NAMO sa dalan LORENZO LOPEZ sa may INGLES V.RAMA AVE kung kabalo ka asa na dapita . Kanang tawhana di na makatungtong anang dapita kay buak gyud ang bagul bagul ana niya . Dako sad ko ug pagpangagot sa akong bagtak anang mga tawhana kay abusado ... now tell me , do I and LYTSLPR share the sentiments ?

Kadtong STATEMENT niya is for the general publics consumption relating to a specific person and not by generalizing identities .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by mosimos
    lytslpr: no beef with you bro and i know mosimos can irritate the best of us but i guess this statement is a serious threat not to mention a rather elitist remark. medyo hilas gamay bro... i know u personally ionno kung ka remember ka nako and murag dili man cguro ka ing-ana in person but i think the remark was a lil out of line and medyo mura gi-downgrade nimo imo self sa ani na post.

my 2 cents

that was for everybody, me included.

di ba sakto? we should be careful of our statements here because we REALLY don't know WHO we are talking to. heck, gringo honasan could be in this forum. it was a general warning so to speak but some people just can't help but get personal. sometimes it is "healthy" to remind people here that they are not beyond anybody.

get my point now bai? peace!

back to topic: i agree with you that these people could be cumbersome, but IF one or some of them could be innocent then it is also not enough reason for them to be executed.

on a different note, it was also good na SILA lang ang mga hawod sa mga bars sa una, WHY? kay daghan na kaayo ug hawod ron, anak sa congressman diri, anak sa governor didto, anak sa tag-iya sa etc. during their hey days people know who to avoid and AFAIK, nobody dared to find a rift with them. if you're gonna ask me, it was much safer then EVEN with them around.

it's just like a jungle or a food chain. we need some sectors or groups to have a balance.
    I dont care whether they are your barkada or relatives. If you are the brother or the parent, then fine. I can tell you right in the face, YOU ARE AN UTTER FAILURE.

These kids are minors when they committed the crime. Now whose responsibilty is that? Dont tell me its the responsibiliy of the priest or the president. Its the responsibility of the parents! They are supposed to be the guides of these kids. But look! They spoiled them. Even to the point of condoning their acts.

Safer with them around? Well, may be to you. But how about other innocent girls? How many women they could have victimized had they been not arrested?

May I remind you how Paco and company raped the Chiong sisters. Marijoy Chiong had a fever that night but your "good" friend Paco raped and seems to enjoy doing it. He laugh while he raped her. After raping her, he made her to the dance. Not only that they raped her, they also have the stomach to kill her throw her like some a heap of garbage in a ravine.

Now tell me these people are not dangerous.

You are blinded by your affinity of these people. You have nothing to argue with based on law applicable to the matter.

I admire your statements bro. Your such a strong person. Thumbs up! :mrgreen:

my 2 cents

that was for everybody, me included.

di ba sakto? we should be careful of our statements here because we REALLY don't know WHO we are talking to. heck, gringo honasan could be in this forum. it was a general warning so to speak but some people just can't help but get personal. sometimes it is "healthy" to remind people here that they are not beyond anybody.

get my point now bai? peace!

back to topic: i agree with you that these people could be cumbersome, but IF one or some of them could be innocent then it is also not enough reason for them to be executed.

on a different note, it was also good na SILA lang ang mga hawod sa mga bars sa una, WHY? kay daghan na kaayo ug hawod ron, anak sa congressman diri, anak sa governor didto, anak sa tag-iya sa etc. during their hey days people know who to avoid and AFAIK, nobody dared to find a rift with them. if you're gonna ask me, it was much safer then EVEN with them around.

it's just like a jungle or a food chain. we need some sectors or groups to have a balance.
    I dont care whether they are your barkada or relatives. If you are the brother or the parent, then fine. I can tell you right in the face, YOU ARE AN UTTER FAILURE.

These kids are minors when they committed the crime. Now whose responsibilty is that? Dont tell me its the responsibiliy of the priest or the president. Its the responsibility of the parents! They are supposed to be the guides of these kids. But look! They spoiled them. Even to the point of condoning their acts.

Safer with them around? Well, may be to you. But how about other innocent girls? How many women they could have victimized had they been not arrested?

May I remind you how Paco and company raped the Chiong sisters. Marijoy Chiong had a fever that night but your "good" friend Paco raped and seems to enjoy doing it. He laugh while he raped her. After raping her, he made her to the dance. Not only that they raped her, they also have the stomach to kill her throw her like some a heap of garbage in a ravine.

Now tell me these people are not dangerous.

You are blinded by your affinity of these people. You have nothing to argue with based on law applicable to the matter.

we are not related to the accused by affinity or consanguinity to any degree whatsoever, period. we are not even barkadas or belong to the same circle. it just so happen that i know both families, aznars & larranagas through common acquaitances, school, business and organizations. our families don't go to the same country club together during weekends, if that's what you mean.

we and the chiongs, also belong to the same religious community. so if you come to think of it we are even closer to the chiongs than the aznars and the larranagas. we also knew the lawyers of both accused and the victims including the judge, we are even closer to the lawyers of the accused than the accused themselves.

now tell me, does that make me biased? heck i could POSSIBLY be the most objective of all the posters in this particular thread but i still maintain the paco is innocent and you are confused.

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    I personally AGREE with LYTSLPR na kung sabton ug tarong ang statement "Be mindful of the toes you step on today because they might be related to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow." or probably you or your parents or relatives are already kissing." , it was meant for everyone or to all the people who badmouthed the LARRANAGA'S and AZNAR'S family in general and not specific for PACO and JOSMAN .
    lystpr and springfield are one and the same person.

HAHAHAHA!!! springfield is in jersey & i'm in cebu.

your last statement was truly low, pathetic, desperate and very twisted if i may add.

if you only knew that springfield and i belong to very different paths but we have a common ground though. you will be laughing at yourself.

habang may buhay may pag-asa

habang buhay sila they could apply for parole.

better leave them to die.
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast