Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is God?

okay, seriously, I really want you guys to prove to me that there is God.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung.2 View Post
    I don't see God in nature.
    haskang minosa oie..ingon ka evidence nga si God ng exist...munang inngon ko ang nature mu nai evidence...min0sa oie

hahahaha...so schizos are more blessed.
    no really you are just looking at the tip of an iceberg..

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    One would only find GOD if he only believe, for GOD has no material body, He is beyond reach from the senses that we have.
    We will not force anyone if he does not believe, we are the one's accountable of our very own doings.

fellow istoryans its much better if we focus on helping each other rather than debating sa mga dogmas. Atong gamiton ang atong knowledge about spirituality to benefit us rather than divide us.

Where is God? We see Him in what He has created.

We must admit that it is indeed hard to prove God. kong motoo ta then let us keep it to ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    We must admit that it is indeed hard to prove God. kong motoo ta then let us keep it to ourselves.
    hmmmmmm what about what God said "spread the good news"?..

Believers are always pushing the idea that God exist, my question to them is Where is God?

If a question is ask about the existence of aliens our mind would ask for evidence so why treat the subject of God differently? why do they believe in God w/o any substantial evidence in their hands?

again here is the challenge..present your evidence that there is a God.

if you say to an american that a fruit named durian exist, for him to believe your words, the easiest way to make him believe you is to bring the fruit to him.
    There is no hard evidence that suggest God exists. But for every man who believes there are enough reasons why God exist ('should' exist in my case). People believe even without evidence because they 'need' to.

So where is God? One thing I'm sure of is that He only exists in people's minds at the present and I hope that I one day He will rise me up when that time comes. Until then I can only keep my faith on that promise.

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    if people claimed they saw the fruit, and wrote down the description of that fruit, how do you know the detailed account of that fruit is fiction or not? you would have to see the fruit itself to confirm its authenticity. otherwise, if you only know the fruit through its author, there would be no way to distinguish between fact or fiction fruit-wise.
    Well by that logic then as you continue with your schooling, you can trust nothing you read in any book. History, geography, social science, political science. Most all book pertaining to the structure of Universe, Darwinism, evolution, and most subjects. You would first have to see, taste, feel, and experience everything first had to insure the volatility of everything. That would have to exclude Dark Matter, and Dark Energy which even though comprises 96% of this universe can not be seen, tasted, felt, tested, weighed, or measured. So tell your professors that they are only teaching fantasizes and make believe and their beliefs are crap. You must until you can verify the validity of each of their sources and facts. Of course you will fail your courses but you would be true to you belief and your words.

Example: You could trust most of Einstein's theories, they may seem to be mathematically sound (and some are not believed to be so wholly today), the jury is still out on the validity of maths (and physics) itself. This is why theories such as Einsteins and Evolution spawn more complex, detailed (and sometimes theoretical) meta-maths or meta-sciences.

You by your own definition can not trust any scientific theory that does not have definitive and absolute substantiation of verifiable evidence. This means you could not trust any science that theories, or portions of theories must be taken on a faith only bases to believe. But yes you do that already. So it is either a contradiction of terms, matter of selective personal choice, or a statement fallacy; or a combination of all three possibilities.

If you hold your same standards of proof to the sciences as you do religion, you will never progress, all your life you will have to accept things on faith alone. Our live is one layer of faith layed on another layer, and on another till the day we die. Will I get out of school-faith, will I find a good job-faith, will my wife love me-faith, will my marriage work-faith, will my kids like me-faith, will I wake up tomorrow-faith. Thousands of possibilities and thousands of acts of faith. If you need proofs for everything, you will have no life at all. Some day you will face your after life-fact. Every man does.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast