Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFox View Post
    mas ok gani ng nag.igat igat na magpsexy
    really bro?
    ..i agreed with missingyouso c0z from the ts' story makaremember q sa akoang mga classmates.... they all act like an ordinary guy, pero @ heart they're gays... and they're really the kind na respetuhon jud... no offense, pero in reality kc ang uban kc na magpakababayi, daghan man ang mujudge, sungog ug lait nila

Hi Everyone,
    Thanks kaayo sa inyong mga comments, advices, suggestions....
    First time jud nako ni mo-apil2x ug thread or forums ba tawag ani.

Naa lang ko gusto i-add sa ubang mga ni reply.

My life is not about money, kung kwarta ra'y hisgotan nato, I'm earning P150,000.00 a month.
    Kung nature or get-away ra pud, I go to my farm almost every weekend with family and friends.
    Kung negosyo pud storyahan nato, I could say I am very good at what I'm doing, my earnings are my evidence.
    I'm just a simple discreet bisexual who has a lot of relationship experiences with males and females.
    I'm good friends with all my ex-bf and ex-gf. We communicate as friends, I don't grudges.
    I love what I'm doing, I doing go-out to malls and coffee shops. I meet a lot of new people from urban poor to rich ones.

I have seen the world, I have friends from more than 10 countries. I used to work for an international airline company where I am an Officer of a fleet of flight attendants of 80 different nationalities around the globe.

I admit, we all need a break and have fun, I have all of that. I can do nightlife everyday, but I have done that. Tanang kaagi sa kinabuhi both tinarong ug kabuang, I have been there. Excepts for drugs ha.

If you see me in person, you won't even recognize I'm gay...

I'm 6 feet tall, Hispanic looks and straight looking.

Once again, thanks for all your replies....I appreciate your time and effort. I hope we could be friends!

All the best to everyone and may you all have a nice one!

Always,
    Property Consultant Bisoy of Cebu City

so... you're a closet homo?

Quote Originally Posted by Property Consultant Bisoy View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Thanks kaayo sa inyong mga comments, advices, suggestions....
    First time jud nako ni mo-apil2x ug thread or forums ba tawag ani.

Naa lang ko gusto i-add sa ubang mga ni reply.

My life is not about money, kung kwarta ra'y hisgotan nato, I'm earning P150,000.00 a month.
    Kung nature or get-away ra pud, I go to my farm almost every weekend with family and friends.
    Kung negosyo pud storyahan nato, I could say I am very good at what I'm doing, my earnings are my evidence.
    I'm just a simple discreet bisexual who has a lot of relationship experiences with males and females.
    I'm good friends with all my ex-bf and ex-gf. We communicate as friends, I don't grudges.
    I love what I'm doing, I doing go-out to malls and coffee shops. I meet a lot of new people from urban poor to rich ones.

I have seen the world, I have friends from more than 10 countries. I used to work for an international airline company where I am an Officer of a fleet of flight attendants of 80 different nationalities around the globe.

I admit, we all need a break and have fun, I have all of that. I can do nightlife everyday, but I have done that. Tanang kaagi sa kinabuhi both tinarong ug kabuang, I have been there. Excepts for drugs ha.

If you see me in person, you won't even recognize I'm gay...

I'm 6 feet tall, Hispanic looks and straight looking.

Once again, thanks for all your replies....I appreciate your time and effort. I hope we could be friends!

All the best to everyone and may you all have a nice one!

Always,
    Property Consultant Bisoy of Cebu City
    i think ila gipasabot is ikaw ang pangwartahan not the opposite. now that you mentioned 150k a month dako jud ug chance na pangwartahan ra ka ug laki. if true to tanan feelings sa imo XBF and sa iya mom then ako ma say is rare find kaayo to mura nato treasure na imo gilabay. hope lang sa imo pasakit nahatag n pagbuwag sa imo X na wa reason dili ka mabaslan ug kasakit sa lain. if you miss bein single pwede raman na nimo ma enjoy ug balik bisan naa pay uyab kay kung love jud ninyo each other understanding raman ang need ana. pwede ramo magsabot na nahan sa ka ani bein single layo sa mo gamay di sa magkita etc etc etc not totally imo buwagan kay gimingaw lang ka bein single niya walay sala imo BF kuyaw ma karma ka ana. taasa napud nako speech oi hehehe. sa ako rani ha wa man pud ko niingon na mao imo angay buhaton. ikaw man jud ang magbuot sa imo life hehehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Itaire View Post
    noh, the mom is saying she misses you? basig mao to'y naibog nimo.

duda ko adtong mamaha. sige ka hatag kwarta nila?

i dont give money to my bf...iya pa gani mama tig asikaso nko sa una when adto mi matulog sa ilang house...im not stupid enaf not to realize if a guy is a hooker or a money addict.

With due respect lang sa mama sa akong ex, dili siya nawong ug kwarta.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Sander View Post
    i think ila gipasabot is ikaw ang pangwartahan not the opposite. now that you mentioned 150k a month dako jud ug chance na pangwartahan ra ka ug laki. if true to tanan feelings sa imo XBF and sa iya mom then ako ma say is rare find kaayo to mura nato treasure na imo gilabay. hope lang sa imo pasakit nahatag n pagbuwag sa imo X na wa reason dili ka mabaslan ug kasakit sa lain. if you miss bein single pwede raman na nimo ma enjoy ug balik bisan naa pay uyab kay kung love jud ninyo each other understanding raman ang need ana. pwede ramo magsabot na nahan sa ka ani bein single layo sa mo gamay di sa magkita etc etc etc not totally imo buwagan kay gimingaw lang ka bein single niya walay sala imo BF kuyaw ma karma ka ana. taasa napud nako speech oi hehehe. sa ako rani ha wa man pud ko niingon na mao imo angay buhaton. ikaw man jud ang magbuot sa imo life hehehehe.

hi lex sander,thanx for ur opinion, i respect that. frens mi karon sa akong xbf, i even went to his birthday party, his mom and siblings was so happy to see me that day. we sometimes eat dinner out, and everytime we go out he ignores the messages from his GF, hahaha...wala nko siya sugo-a ana.

what i meant by he was hurt and he didnt talk to me during the first few days after i broke up with him, that reaction is normal. people get hurt when we get rejected. but since close ko sa iyang mga igsoon ug mama, we talked about the break up, happy man gani ko naa na siya GF karon ug he's happy to see me do things that I love doing. If you remember my first post, that was the reason I broke up with him, I miss doing things I love doing for myself. Successful iyang relationship karon ug successful ko karon sa akong mga businesses, work, family matters, friends and other networks.

Im not sour graping that I don't have a bf as of now, and I know time will come someone will come along. And I don't brag about my wealth and income, not to my friends and not to guys coz if they know about it, wala ta kahibalo kung pure intentions ba ilang approach sa imoha nga walay money involve.

I keep a low profile all the time. I know when to show my real standing in life and to which people. I know how to adjust to the type of people I meet or mingle with. Kung mag-Shangrila mi sa akong "upper-class" friends, I know how to blend in. Kung mag-tagay ra mi sa akong mga tambay nga friends, I know how to blend in...wala ko'y libog pagka tao, kaon man gani to ug wala. heheheh!

wow! i wish im rich too, hehehhe

wow choi diay ka TS... hehehe...

Blog Entries
    So the TS have made it clear that he earns much, loves clean fun, can blend well with all types of classes, and is now single (and lonely).

perhaps an istoryan male out there would be interested?

and take note: the TS ditched the bf who didn't ask for a single peso and whose mom adores him.

He is not happy being in a relationship... hmmm... maglisod man kog tuo... hehehe...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast