Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

kunng brayt ka...cguro mka-ingon nga mas paspas ang development ug pag code ug mas efficient ang coding (scholastic records are not an accurate a measure of intelligence at all)...if you are not that bright...you need a lot of patience, practice and study in order to develop not only your application but your skills as well...if you are dumb, not necessarily that you can't be a programmer coz you can still improve. ang tinuod nga mga dumb/stupid persons are those that believe to much in themselves without having any awareness of their dumbness/stupidity. kanang feeling sakto ra gihapon bisag sayop nah.

^ I be to disagree with your post bro,

most of the time people has this impressions that kanang mga bright sa school kay lahi na sa actual.. but its totally wrong.
    maybe because lahi sila ug focus than programming but having a good scholastic records proves that the person has:
    1. DISCIPLINE
    2. Motivication to learn
    3. Easy learner
    4. RESPONSIBLE
    5. Smart

by the above characteristic alone, even a non computer related person can learn programming if he/she wants to, and then if makat.on man gani sila, rest assured that they are more better than the other who does not have a good scholastic record. All they need to learn are the;
    1. Symantics of the language
    2. Concepts and Theories
    3. Programming Design skills.

Dependi na sa passion sa taw ang ma master ang isa ka things.

Note: daghan kog programmers na na meet na perte hugawa sa code kung makasulat, ilaha kay basta lang masulat ug mowork. and for me, it is still considered as unsmart approach.

kugi,praktis ra gyud cguro, nya kinahanglan disidido gyud ka makat on, ky cge kag praktis nya wala nimo gisulod sa imung utok. aw yabu gihapon..

Quote Originally Posted by cebugdev View Post
    ^ I be to disagree with your post bro,

most of the time people has this impressions that kanang mga bright sa school kay lahi na sa actual.. but its totally wrong.
    maybe because lahi sila ug focus than programming but having a good scholastic records proves that the person has:
    1. DISCIPLINE
    2. Motivication to learn
    3. Easy learner
    4. RESPONSIBLE
    5. Smart

by the above characteristic alone, even a non computer related person can learn programming if he/she wants to, and then if makat.on man gani sila, rest assured that they are more better than the other who does not have a good scholastic record. All they need to learn are the;
    1. Symantics of the language
    2. Concepts and Theories
    3. Programming Design skills.

Dependi na sa passion sa taw ang ma master ang isa ka things.

Note: daghan kog programmers na na meet na perte hugawa sa code kung makasulat, ilaha kay basta lang masulat ug mowork. and for me, it is still considered as unsmart approach.
    unsa-on manha bro nag labi man ang dli bryt then pila ra gud na g pili sa school nga bryt...

Quote Originally Posted by skeptic_rob View Post
    unsa-on manha bro nag labi man ang dli bryt then pila ra gud na g pili sa school nga bryt...
    hahaha para nako wla man dli brayt ug brayt na taw, pero naa may tapulan ug kugihan hinoon,
    for me the field of computer science(ie. programming) kelangan jd ug hardwork aside from utok(and vice versa),
    hence mostly mga geek ang pop culture when it comes to computers..
    Im just saying above that those person with good scholastic records CAN BE a good programmer kay kugihan cla mag tuon sa college palang daan.

im not smart, heck dli kaayu nindut ako scholastic records, but If I need to learn all the maths, trigo and physics I need to render a beautiful 3D game like that of diablo 3 or any other game I want to emulate then, I Will.. mao na gitawag na kugi.
    Last edited by cebugdev; 06-15-2013 at 09:47 PM.

art of questioning labi na newbie paka ..consider ba na nga hardwork..kahibaw bya ta newbie agressive kaayo mo learn aggressive sad ask question with workmates and clasmyts before

ana sa ko...ma frustrate ko if mu ongot ko...usahay gani maka huna2x ko na wa ko malipay sa ako career ...

usahay sad ganahan ko samot na...naa koy project na mahuman...

Wala ko nag expect na mahimo ko og web developer....kay sauna pag hi school kontra ko sa ako ermat kay ako ra daw lahi sa ako igsoon bogo daw ko....

Pero karon be pinangga na kaau ko... hahhahahahaha

up up up up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cebugdev View Post
    i strongly agree on this one... if you cant code properly then you are just a coder... i hate this type of people labad sa ulo if mag debug... one should follow standard and not just quick-down and dirty... solution which most coder know... a properly coded application can run without a hitch if properly code...

i suck at mathematics but i excel on programming specially in dynamic system and integrated system (assembly), i dont know why but i always get 1.5 grades (UCLM) from 2ndyear to 4th year on all of this course..

then again... i was able to make multiple system from scratch and currently used on my clients... i suck at academics because i dont believe in it...
    Last edited by noy.juan; 06-25-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Dili pero dapat maayo ka ug logic.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast